Lydia

"Okay, so we have the majority of Magcon in Hayley's basement. What do we do next?" I asked after we got all of the boys to the basement. "How about we call Lydia. Doesn't she really like Jack J.?" Hayley said. "Yeah sure. Let's call Lydia, and have four crazy bitches who have Magcon in their friend's basement." I replied sarcastically. "No need to get snippy." Jae replied. Hayley pulled out her phone and dialed Logan's number. "Hey, Lyd. We got a surprise for you. Come to my house." Hayley said and hung up.

     About five minutes later we hear a knock on the door. "I'll go answer it." I replied. I walked up the stairs and to her front door. I opened it and Lydia stood there. "Hey Log." I said and stepped aside so she could come in. "What's the surprise Hayley was talking about?" She asked. "You can't freak out." I said slowly. "Okay." She said and laughed lightly. "Follow me." I said and walked down the stairs to the basement, followed closely by Lydia.

     "Holy shit. You kidnapped Magcon." She said. "Taa-daa." Hayley said and walked over to Jack J. "This was your surprise!?" Lydia asked. "Yeah." Jae said. "You guys are gunna get caught." She said. "I told them it was a bad idea." I said. "Seriously, what the hell?" Lydia asked. "I thought you would've been happy." Jae asked. "Happy that you kidnapped Magcon? Yeah, that's sounds like a really happy thing. My three best friends are gunna go to jail because they kidnapped some of the hottest boys on the planet." Lydia said. "We're not gunna get caught." Jae said. "And I didn't help them." Hayley said. "Jess, you helped Jae kidnap Magcon?" She asked a little shocked. "Yeah..." I said and trailed off. "Okay. Okay, we need a game plan." Lydia said. "No, you don't. We do, you can go home and we won't say one word if we get caught." I said trying to convince Lydia to leave. "No. I'm gunna make sure you guys don't fuck up again." She said.

     "Shit. What the hell are we gunna do?" Lydia asked to no one in particular. "Let's make some rules. Rule one- Don't call anyone, except for emergencies. Rule two- Don't tell anyone else about this." I said, taking charge. "Idea. We text the boy's friends that they ran in to some old friends at Starbucks and that they are gunna catch up for a few days. That should stop anyone of them from asking questions." I finished. "Damn. Now we know who to call if anyone of us gets into trouble." Jae said pointing to me. "No. This is a one time thing." I said.

     "Hayley, what did you do with their phones?" I asked. "They're back in the van, I'll go get them." She said and quickly ran up the stairs. A few minutes later Hayley came sprinting down the stairs with six phones in her hand. She tossed me two, Lydia one, Jae one, and kept one for herself. "Who do you think would worry enough to text them?" Lydia asked. "I don't know. How about the basics, like who they came here with?" I suggested. "So, like Taylor, Shawn and Aaron?" Hayley asked. "Yeah. Just those three I guess." I replied and we all started typing away on their phones. Luckily enough none of them had passwords on their phones.