Part 10

You wake up the next morning to find that yourself laying in your bed. You try to recall what happened the night before. You get out of bed and find Tom laying on the couch. You smile. You quietly walk over to him ask kiss his cheek. His eyes slowly open and he smiles.

"Good morning Darling," He says with a raspy voice. You lightly laughed at his adorable voice.

"Good morning handsome. You didn't have to stay all night," you say.

"Yes I did, I wanted to make sure you were okay. I didn't want you to wake up in the morning all frightened and worried," he replied. Tom was different than other guys. He really was. It didn't feel weird to be this close with him even though you e only known each other for a few days. It felt like you've known him for years. You walk over to the kitchen and start making eggs.

Soon you feel warm arms wrap around you as you make the eggs. You smile and turn around.

"Is it too soon Tom? Are we rushing things?" You ask.

"I don't feel that way but if you do, we can take it down a notch or two," he replies looking down at you.

"No I don't, and I find that a little odd, because I'm usually not this quick into a relationship. That's okay because you're different from most guys and that's what I love. There's no one like you," you reply smiling. He chuckles.

"I'm glad I'm different then," Tom said before picking you up. You laugh. He. Sets you down at the counter and he finishes making breakfast.

"How did I end up with someone like you," you say. Tom turns around smiling.