chapter 6

Chapter 6

Amabel BROOk, my name is maybe strange but I like it, this is the most important person in my life who named me like that, he's the only one whom I trusted in all my 17 years, I miss him badly, I miss to talk with him, I miss to hear his adventures, he was my hero, thanks to him, I learned to be strong, thanks to him I learned to never let others see my tears, thanks to him nobady could hurt me, I really miss him.
I came here after his desappearance, this school respects our personal identity, I choose it to don't make doubt about me, just the administration who asks me about some details but I know how to act with this kind of situations.
I have a dream, actually, it was his and now it's mine, maybe he isn't with me anymore, but I will acheive his dream, this is why I study hard, I'll do every thing to realise it.
I hate this boy, I don't remember his name, ''the hot boy", he bothers me, he wastes my time, I have to keep him far to me first, then I can moove on, and focus more on my studies, I won't spend a lot of time to remoove this child.
He spends 2hours in the garage, I found him asleep, oh god!how can he sleep in this situation, always fell to the ground, I try in the first to wake him with my voice:"hey you ! Boy wake up!hey!", then I use my feet, but he's always without conscience, so I got down to moove his face, his temperature is very elevated, he has a fever, shit! What have I to do now! I got off the cords from his body, and try to get him up, but he was so heavy, we fell both to the ground, all his weight was on me, his face so close to me, I breathed difficultly, then stood up immediatly, and went to call David, he's the only one who could help me to move him from here.