chapter 8

(POV amabel)

O nooooo! He kissed me!! It was my first kiss! My first kiss with this guy, this stupid boy whom I hate, he did it proudly, he seriously thinks that I like him, this idiot, I'll kill him, he's moving from the bed, he's going to leave I guess, I stood up, took the lamp on my hand, took a deep breath, called "hey you!", he returned, I threw the lamp on his head, he got out a big scream.
"Awch!are you crazy?you hurted me"
Actually, I wished that he fell down but he didn't. I continue to see him with hate, I wanna kill him in this moment.
" what happened?what's wrong.."
I don't let him end his sentence and jumpt on him, then started to hit him with all my streight, on his torso, his face, every where, he took my hands difficultly.
" are you crazy ! Stop it! How wild!"
I stand up and he follow me.
"What! Is it be cause of my go, or.., oh no! Don't say that something dirty spends between us or.."I slaped him imlediately.
"Awch! Are you a girl?OMG! How can you have all this steight. It hurts. look I don't remember what happened between us, I just remember that you let me alone in the garage .."
"Nothing happened between us, I found you sick and brought you here.I don't want to be the cause of your death."
"So..you still angry cause..cause I took your stuffs and descovered your name? All what you did wasn't enough!"
"No that isn't..it's because of the..the k...what? What am I doing? I don't have to explain. Leave now! I don't want see you more!"
"The k..ooow!the kiss? Are you angry because of the kiss? Why?was it your first?"
I became red, head down, tight hands, he start laughing with all his body.
" no! Please! ..are you kiding me...you're 17, I wonder...oh mum!I can't.."
I still silent then I push him out of the room then of the house.