chapter 9

I arrived to school, we had science in the first time, I sat on my place, the teacher came, she started the lesson, after few minuts, someone opened the door, he's the stupid boy.
"Mester petter, do you have an explication for being late every day?"
"Sorry! It's be cause of my bicycle, I have to change it soon" all the class still choked, he didn't use to be polite with teachers, she lets him go to his place, he looks at me while he's going to the back of the class, I ignore him and focus with the teacher. 2hours spend quickly, I love science, I like studying about the living beings, and all what happen in the earth, I prefer to stay in the class even if it's the recreation, I revise what we just saw, anyway I won't profit from it, I hate people and  noise, outside every body talk, laught, scream, puff! I hate this weather.
Someone closed my book, I raise my head to see him,shit! He starts to keep me nervous! He said with his stupid smile:
"Let's take a break!"
I hit his hand with the pen to get it off from the book, then opened it.
"Awtch! Do you know that you're so wild"
I ignore him, then he took a chair and  sat next to me.
"Do you know that studying a lot is bad for your health"
I continue to ignore him.
"Eeuh! Ok! Sorry for the kiss!"
I return to him with my killed look.
"Move away!"
"what have I to do to please you?you keep me scared every time you look at me!"
"It will be perfect if you stop appearing face to me"
"So have I to still behind you?"and he remove to the table behind of me.OMG! How idiot! I try to focus, but he touched my shoulder:
"Does Amabel your real name?"
puff I really start to loose my patience, I stood up and went out for the first time, he followed me.
"Hey wait me! I am coming!"
"Can you stop following me!"
"I really can't, I can't resist your beauty"
My hero was the only one who tells me I am beautiful, but this stupid says it for all other girls,it's the same world but doesn't have the same meaning, when my hero said it he really means it, he found me the most beautiful girl in all the word, he called me "my pearl", I miss him.
"Hey! Don't make this sad face!"
I woke up from my memories and returned to my serious face.
" I'm going to the toilet! Will you follow me there too?!"
He does a small smile:"If it's an invitation I won't say no!"
I hit his feet then went to the W.C leting him taking his feet and jumping with the other one around of himself like an idiot.
Courses are finished, I left the class, while he was calling me.
"Hey wild girl!wait me I can't run afer your dure punch"
I stop, he arrived to me smily:
"Thanks wild! Tell me,do you have a plan ?"
"A plan?!"
"Yeah! After school you won't go somewhere with your friends or something like that?"
"I don't have friends."
"Not even one friend"
I still quiet, so he continues:
" hmm!I see, so now, I am your friend!"
" no way!"
"Why?yeah! Cause our relation is more than a simple friendship?"
" don't be so stupid!I don't need nobady in my life! I won't waste my time on thes banal plans"
"Just try you'll have fun, there is some where I go every day after school, normally I go alone, but I can bring you with me, you're my special friend!"
"I am not your friend! Then I have other way of plans, I have my studies, bye"
"No please wait, hey! Wild girl!"
He came face to me, I look at him nervously.
"Oh no!not this look, OMG! Ok!ok!I'll leave but first give me your phone number!"
"I don't have one "
" come on! stop lying! Even babies have phones in our time"
"I'm not a baby !go away while I didn't break your head"I took my bicycle and remove, while he's screaming;
"Hey wild girl! I'll come to see you this afternoon"