chapter 7

(POV pitter)

I feel something cold touching my forehead, my back is hurting me, ow, I smeel an odd smell, it's like the caramel, or maybe the cocoa, or ..I just don't know, I try to ..., I open my eyes, I have a wet towel on my forehead, I put it off and set on the bed, I wasn't in my room, it's a big and simple piece, every thing was black , white and gray, while I was discovering where I was, I didn't notice that the girl was infront of me, with crossed arms, she's watching me silently, with this strange see, I just like it, I smile to her, and she starts to advance to me step by step, I don't remember what happened but I guess that was a good thing, I just smile like an idiot face to her, but she looks serious.
"Are you ok?"she said.I don't reply and continue to stare her beauty with my big smile, then she continues:
"Yeah! You look fine.now I have to tell you that..''
"You like me?!me too I like you so much,let's date!"I interrupt her.
"Stop being stupid.."
"Don't be shy, I knew that you like me from the begining.."
"shut up!, I wanna say stop bothering me. And do never think that's I'm like other girls who dream to date with you! I'm not like those girls who cry when they're bullied! Or those who waste their time on girl's banalities! I am not like .."before she continues her monologue I took her from her arm and kissed her purple lips, she still choked puting her finger on her lips.
" I know that you're not like other girls!don't talk a lot I used to see you quiet" after that sentence, I stand up, and in my way to the door ...