9

----Danish's POV----

It had been a week since Rohan had found out everything about the girl. Today we were set to land in America.

Thanks to this house rent app, we were able to find a house for ourseleves.

We got a taxi once we were out of the airport. The views were amazing on the way to the house. Although, we weren't exactly tourist, since we had been here before, because of work, it definitely like we were.

The taxi came to a stop in front of the home. The app didn't have a picture, but it was in our budget so we went with it.

"DAMN!" We both said looking at the house.

It was so AMAZING!!

"I can only imagine what the inside would look like," Rohan said

"If everything works out, I'm going to buy this house off of the people who are renting it," I said.

We went inside and were blown away by how amazing it looked.

"I'm going to lie and tell them this our home," Rohan said.

"It will definetly impress her and her family," he added.

"I just told you that I'm going to buy this house," I said.

"Just pretend nah," he said.

"Fine, but don't let me tell me later that they found it was a lie," I said.

"I will tell her it was for her," he said.

I laughed at him.

"Let's unpack and relax," I said.

"Let's do it," he said.