15

---Ruhani's POV---

"What happen?" Danish asked as we sat down to eat.

"With what?" I asked.

"You. You keep smiling and blushing like an idiot," he said.

I laughed at that.

"Did you find someone attractive here?" He asked.

A hint of jealousy and sorrow were found in his voice.

I simply nodded. He was the attractive guy. I realized how I much I missed him while dancing in his arms, hence the reason for forgiving him.

"Well then, we have to introduce you to him," he said. "He's a lucky guy afterall."

"Shut up & eat," I said.

He laughed at that. I knew deep down that he didn't want to have anyone else meet me.

DANISH'S POV

We were talking about random things and catching up when some guy came to our table.

"Hi," he said.

How dare you look at her? Oh wait, he's probably the guy she likes.

I hate him.

"Hi," she said.

"I'm sorry to bother you but i just couldn't help myself. I think that you are really pretty and I was wondering if you would like to have a cup of coffee with me someday," he said.

F*ck off! She doesn't want to.

"Uuumm thanks, but I'm not interested," she said.

That's my girl! Wait, she's not my girl until I ask her out again. I mean, at least she was talking to me now.

"Oh okay. I understand, but I still think your beautiful," he said and went.

She looked disappointed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Just lost my appetite," she said.

"It's okay. We can find you someone so much better than him," I said.

"Thanks, but I have a feeling that I already know who I want to spend the rest of my life with," she said.

So do I, but I wish she felt the same.

"I'm going to go home," she said.

"I'll drop you," I offered and she took my offer.

We left the party and went to her home.