A new life?

~jack's POV~

There was nothing just darkness. That's all I could see was a endless shadow filled void. I couldn't do anything see,touch,speak,or move nothing just listening to the nonstop beeping in the room. As thoughts came swarming through my head. 'Where am I'? *beep* 'Am I dead'? *beep* 'Is Felix OK'? *beep*. It felt like hours of thinking until muffled voices faded in as the content beeping speed up there voices be gain to get clearer and more panic to them. When the beeping stopped and turned into a flat line I felt a hand grasp mine as sobs where heard. I wanted to know who was crying and why I wanted to help them. After a minute or two trying to open my eye it worked. I was blinded by the bright light and my right eye was in pain I could kinda see through it.......I think. There where a few gasp as I looked around it was still a blur as I noticed my family was in here and so was Felix! He had a bandage around his head but he seem to be ok.  The doctor came in asking my friend and family to wait in the lobby.

~ Dr.cry POV~

I looked at Sean after I asked Sean parents and Felix leave the room. "Hello Sean i'm Dr.cry how are you feeling" I asked him."I feel like I died" He groaned as he spoke. I would to if I was missing have of my mouth. On his left side you can see his teeth as the skin is all ripped and barely sticking his mouth together. I hummed at his answer as I walk up to the heart monitor. There was no plus! I looked his chest it didn't look like he was breathing. I checked his heart it stopped he had no heart beat! "Sean do you have pain or a heavy weight on your chest?" I asked a bit concerned."No. Why?" He asked curiously. "Sean .......your dead."

* Word count 338*

Welp that took forever and what a twist probably not it's in the title.....welp tell me how I did and PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! buh-bye.