You lose

~Mark POV~

"God dam it!" I yelled me and jack are playing rocket league and he said that he never played it but it doesn't seem like it.  The score is 4/7 and he got most of the goals for his team except for when his remote died and thus guy named cryaotic which always pass the ball to jack and play by his side and it doesn't help that jack is mysterious cause if lose the I have to do who knows what. Yes it's 7/7 one more then I'll win hopefully. What I want him to do is go to school with me just for one day it'll be fun.  3.. 2.. 1.. and "the hell! ""Damit!" We both yelled the game crashed we thought then we herd "FUCK the power out!" Felix yelled well guess the bet can't be see through out shit "umm jack what do we do no-hey where you are going?" I said as he walked to his desk grabbing something then turned towards me "we have a bet to settle, I'm going to turn on the power and if it doesn't work then... That's why I got a generator." He spoke with a grin. Wow he's committed "remember what I said before to get the games and don't be a perv kay." after that he left.

* word count 226*

Yes I know a short chapter but then again there will be a much longer next so I guess this is how it hose so Punch THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER -buh bye