I'm dead!!!

~jack's POV~

I was stun. I couldn't be dead I was talking,moving,feeling,see this had to be a joke.Right?"heh...that's a funny one doc." I laughed as he looks at me with a serious expression." Sean I'm sorry but you have no heart beat and your not breathing plus your injuries are very severe your dead." No it's not true!" Then what am a fucking zombie." I joked sarcastically. He laughed a bit then started again "well I guess you can say that you are a living dead and the first" I sighed out of frustration. Great just fucking great more of a reason to be called the 'zombie boy' from the dam popular teens. Wait Marks group shite!After a minute my parents walked in with Felix. They hugged me and said how happy they are that I'm alive. Dr.cry told them that I'm a 'zombie' and they where shocked but still happy that I'm still here with them and I guess I was too don't get me wrong I do love my family it just they have to go back to Ireland then it's just me and Felix. He is a good friend actually I see him as a brother in my eyes. (Hey some insight on Felix they are not dating so stop the fanfiction go to a different one if you want to read that ship OK back to the story)

{time skip brought to by Dr.pepper :b}

I was going home again. My parents was driving me and Felix to are apartment they're going back to Ireland after that. The car was unpleasantly quiet other than the radio playing. Right now kill everyone by Hollywood undead was playing. Looking out the window crossing my bandage arms around my tapped up chest. I was rapped up everywhere. Apparently I went through the windshield of the car in the crash. My arms,chest,and left check was shredded and my right eye was blinded and looking who knows where. When we got home as we said are goodbyes and they gave me hugs. Felix helped me with my things and we just went bed. I feel asleep to only one thought in my head 'how in the hell am I going to live my life now?'

*word count 434*

OK jacks in LA sorry if you thought he was in Ireland I'll have chapter 4 up tomorrow so tell me how I did in the comments below and PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS AND I WILL SEE ALL YOU DUDES IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! buh-bye.