Rules and Regulations

To apply:

To apply:

          ➢ Step 1:

                   Complete the Application Template below and post it under the correct Genre in the Applications chapter. Please only pick one genre per book. Feel free to drop up to two works into our list.

          ➢ Step 2:                     

                    Sit back and wait for one of the administrators to accept your application. Please be patient.

➢ Application Template

Title -

Description - 

Mature or Not -

Trigger Warnings -

What you are looking for in a review -

Tag two to five people (not required for a review, but encouraged) - 

To revoke application:

          ➢ Step 1:

                    Reply to the original application with the message of "Revoked". 

          ➢ If you have already been accepted:

                    Message us on the official LaTulleRevue page. We will need to remove the book from our reading lists, so please let us know if you have already been accepted and plan to revoke.

Reviews and how they work:

          ➢ One review per book.

          ➢ We will be reading up to five chapters of each book. If your book is longer than that, we will cap it at five chapters only. Author's notes do not count as chapters. Aesthetics do not count as chapters.

          ➢ We will not be commenting on the actual book, but we will vote and add them to personal lists as necessary. Everything that has to do with quality and writing will be inside of the posted review. There is a possibility that we quote parts of your book in reference during a review. Screenshots to be taken, including current covers. By applying, you are consenting to this and it is not therefore recognized as a form of plagiarism. 

Extra information:

          ➢ Books that are already good and only need a boost/few changes and improvements/ support have potential to be added into our 'Recommended' reading list. Only books that are continually updated, completed, or being improved will be allowed here.

          ➢ Review wait time will depend on demand, so please be patient.

          ➢ We will update a weekly list of accepted books, as well as a completed list. (Pending)

          ➢ After a book has been reviewed, the original comment in the Applications section of this book will be deleted just for organization purposes. Rejected books will also have their comments deleted after A WEEK.

          ➢ Any application submitted through the incorrect template or through the incorrect place will be rejected unless you were given explicit permission.

          ➢ These rules and regulations are subject to change.