The Dramione Cliche

A/N I'm a huge dramione shipper so I intend no offence,dramione is my favourite ship.

Hermione was ready for her eighth year at Hogwarts, sure last year she had just helped rid the world of the darkest wizard that ever lived but none of that mattered, no, because Hermione was newly improved. After discovering Ron's affair with Lavender her long lost American cousin had showed up like a fairy godmother and made her beautiful. Now even Draco Malfoy won't be able to take his eyes of her.

----because obviously Draco wouldn't believe in natural beauty, would he?-----

Even though it wasn't necessary at all everyone from her year had also returned to do their eighth year and were all saying farewell to their parents.

-----as they somehow all became as worried about their education like Hermione----

Hermione stood on the platform when her eyes caught a glimpse of the form that is Draco "Sex God Slytherin" Malfoy. Ah yes you maybe wondering where that came from but in mostly all their fanfics he's just so great in bed That Hermione couldn't help herself.

In return Malfoy looked at Hermione with a smirk. She got on the train and went to the heads compartment.

-----As yet again even though last year she ditched school to fight Voldemort and broke into the ministry and stole a dragon she is the perfect person for the job, not as if anyone in the seventh year that are meant to do it want the head title anyways----

As she entered the compartment she found Draco smirking at her (he's always smirking) and sits down across from him ignoring him by reading Hogwarts:A History. The silence lasted for a while until Hermione remembers that she is sitting in the same compartment of a former deatheater that she'd forgotten about.

"Hermione nice to see you" Draco said breaking the silence between them

"Since when did you start calling me Hermione." Hermione questioned with some confusion.

"Around about the same time where I thought even though for 17 years I believed that all mudbloods- I mean muggle-borns- are scum, and all the countless times I have been nothing but nasty to you, I'm in love with you."

"What?" Hermione gasped at the same time Draco's eyes turned a darker shade. "What's wrong with your eyes?"

"Oh that, it's just part of the whole Veela thing, I only have until my birthday to have sex with you or I will die and it will be completely your fault and you will live forever knowing that you where the cause of death to someone you have hated for almost 7 years because you won't shag me."

"Oh no I don't think I could live with that if I'm being honest I've always had a thing for you even before the whole Veela thing." Malfoy smiled for the first time and Hermione's heart felt as if it had skipped a beat.

-----this is the part where silly pet names and nicknames come in----

"'Mione I almost forgot to tell you." Draco exclaimed." You're actually the secret long lost sister of Blaise Zabini, you are also related to all of the Hogwarts founders maybe even Merlin, and this secret is completely secret from anyone, in fact it is so much a secret that everyone in Hogwarts will know by the time we get there."

"Wow my parents lied to me stupid muggles I hate them." Hermione snarled.

"You're so hot when you do that pumpkin." Draco smiled.

"Aw thank you drakie-poo"

The train ride ends Hermione enters Hogwarts and sits with Harry and Ron even though Ron cheated on her and Harry's been too busy screwing Ginny to take interest in her life.