Chapter 5

"How's your girlfriend by the way? Are you guys doing okay, now?" She asked avoiding the topic about her adopted son.

"Are you not going to tell me about him?" Danny asked staring at the baby in her arms.

"Oh dan, by the way, sorry about the ki--"

"You don't have to apologize. We used to do that." He said in his calmly voice.

"Dan, I'm seriously talking to you, You've got your girlfriend back it's not the same anymore, Okay? If we contin--"

"But you love me?" He suddenly asked and it made her froze for a moment.

"I mean.... I'm sorry about that but I think I was just too drunk, so I'm sorry." She said but Danny just laugh and sat on the corner of the bed. She look at him.

"Oh c'mon jess, you didn't even take a little drop of wine during that time, I'm sure you do, You don't have to hide your feelings from me, I know you do." He said in his serious face.

"Okay, I know I said that once, but I'm sorry I was.... I mean ...Ughs!" She then sat on the bed as well but inches away from him. 

There are silence for a few seconds until Danny held her hand. 

"I don't know how to say it now.. I know that you've been waiting for her, and now she's back, I don't want to destroy your relationship with her, I don't even want you to feel guilty so don't mind it, I'm fine, I know I'll be fine." She said to him but she got no words but only his sweet smiles.

Baby DJ is sleeping again, She put him down and lie down next to him, She then look into Danny's eyes, He move closer to her until he lie down behind her and wrapped his arm around her.

"I like you too, If you only knew." He whispered but that's enough for her to hear him. She don't know how to react to that, So she stay silent until she decided to held his hand and turn around to face him.

"How about her?" She asked talking about his girlfriend. He didn't say anything, He just leant to kiss her and she kissed him back. She then stop when realization hit her that they cannot be the same as before

"Let's not do this." She said looking down. He kissed her forehead.

"Let me sleep then." He said.

A few minutes of silent she think he's sleeping now so she let him sleep in her arms until....

"I never let her back because you're the one I love now." He whisper, She tried to look at him but his eyes are close. Oh but he's still awake! But wait!! Is what she heard are..true?... Forget about it.

But she cannot!! She feels excitement! There's a chance for them!! It makes her happy every time she's thinking about that!! He loves her and she loves her too...

If Danny is not lying about that, she's willing to tell him everything about her adopted son. But she won't expect for him to be DJ's father, She has no Idea if he likes to adopt a baby, but no matter what happen, she don't mind at all.

---

She woke up and saw Danny's playing with Baby DJ. She smiles as she see that he's happy playing with him. Once Danny noticed that she's awake, he smile to her and she did the same.

"Mummy is awake now." He said and she's a bit shock, How did he know that she's a mummy of DJ? 

"So, Is mummy gonna tell  me now, about this cheeky one?" He asked in kind of talking the infant in front of her. She sighed and she find herself staring at the space and telling him how she found the baby.

"That's how I found him, His smell wasn't good and I was worried about him, He has nothing but the basket, even a bottle of him there was none, I feel so sorry when I saw him, That's why I decided to adopt him." She said after she told him everything. He nod.

"So, he is cornish?" He asked and she nod. "What if let's make it into O'Donoghue?" He asked which made her shocked. "Can I be his father? So that he can have a complete family?" He asked again, She doesn't know how to respond until..

"If you're willing to." She said not even thinking twice.

"Does that mean, I'm your boyfriend now?" He asked and she sat up.

"I didn't say that." She said and he looks a little disappointed.

"What if I take you out tonight?" She shook her head.

"I don't know if my manager will allow me. Besides I wasn't sure if what you said earlier wa---"

"They were true. She want me back but I don't want to, I realized she's now my past and I don't want to go back in that past anymore, I realized that you are the one I love the most, I didn't tell you because I was too afraid that you don't love me too, So I decided that time not to tell you about my feelings and one reason why I didn't tell you so because I know how much do you still love mike." He said and she's speechless.

"The day you told me that you like me, I was really shocked, I never knew you feel the same. I never knew it was coming, I didn't know how to react coz all I knew, I wasn't the one you love, I know you will never love me, I tried to chase after you but I was so dumb! I don't know what to say so I let you go for a little while, Until I was trying to contact you but you never answer any of my calls, But now that you're here in front of me, i feel so happy that I can freely tell you this." He said with a huge smile on his face. She doesn't even realized that she has tears rolling down her cheeks. He wiped them away for her.

"I hate you!" She said and laugh, at the same time crying.

"Why?" he asked.

"No I mean, I love you! Why are you doing this to me? Why are you making me cry?" She said wiping her tears. He smile to her and grab her hand to hug her. She wish this wasn't a dream.

After a long hug they let go of each other and laugh together and play with Baby DJ, She smiles a lot when Danny started to introduce himself.

"Hi, I'm your Daddy.. You have a Daddy now." He said while smiling. "By the way I forgot, what is his name?" He asked suddenly, She look at him and laugh a bit. "Why?" He asked curiously and she shook her head.

"Nothing, Just can't believe you've been talking to him like how many hours now and you still don't know his name." She said.

"Coz you didn't tell me." He said.

"His name is baby DJ." She said looking at the baby and kiss his cheek.

"DJ? What is DJ means?" He asked 

"Daniel Jeremy, I got his name from you, Jeremy, I just got it from nothing." She said and laugh. He smile.

"I like it. Thanks for giving his name after me." He said. 

They spend their time together since her show will be tomorrow night, She has more time to be with them before her rehearsal, She's happy to be with him, She's happy now that he loves her the same, She's happy that finally her son can have a father too. She will never forget this day! .....

He came back into her life with the same feelings as her.