High School - Part 2

A/N: I'm sorry, but this was supposed to be in the first part, but it's not working, so I decided to do the part, just so the "story" gets complete. Hope you like it, let me know if you do!! That's iiiit!

-------------------------------------------------------------

After I composed myself I went back to my house and held a pillow close to my chest while thinking about Deeks' story, about his fears and about the kiss... Did the kiss mean something to him? That was a question only he could answer, so I just have to wait for tomorrow to know the answer...

------------------- The next day ------------------
Deeks' POV

When I got to school, the first thing I did was look for Kensi... I needed to know if the kiss meant something to her. I went to my locker where we first met and she was there looking at the ground with her back in the cold lockers.

"Good morning, sunshine!" She instantly looked at me and smiled. Her smile.

"Good morning, Deeks." She said and rolled her eyes. I decided to do something, so I putted my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

"What are you doing, Deeks?" Kensi asked kind of nervous, kind of confused.

"I'm going to kiss you and you will do the same, I will explain why later." I said.

"Ok, bu-" I cutted her off with pressing my lips to hers. She looked lost, but gave in and kissed me back, then things got heated really quick and we were in the middle of a make out session... when something that no one was expecting happened.

"Kensi Marie Blye!!! What the hell are you doing?" A tall and older guy asked her.

"Do you know him, Kens?"

"He's my father..." I didn't want to put Kensi in trouble, but I did, so I'm going to take her out of it.

"Mr. Bly-"

"Shut up, kid! I need a moment with my daughter... alone!" Donald said a little bit calmer now.

"But, Sir., I can explain! I know that we all say that, but I swear I can explain!" I said a bit afraid... for Kensi.

"Look, kid, maybe you can explain, but let me talk to my daughter first and the I talk to you... Okay?"

"Yes, Sir.!" I said and Kensi went to a room with her father. "Alright, the circus is over! Get out of here!" I screamed at all the students there.

Kensi's POV

Me and my dad got into a room to talk about what happened, but worse than that was that I didn't actually know what happened...

"Kensi Blye, can you explain to me what happened?" My dad asked calmly, but angry was clear in his face.

"I don't know... I didn't mean to... I was helping a friend..."

"Helping a friend!? Making out with him!? That's not a good way of helping people!"

"I know, dad, but I can't do anything now, okay, I don't know why he needed help, but he did, so I helped him!"

"Well let's see what your friend has to say about that!" My dad said and got to the door to call Deeks in. "Kid, come in!" My dad said and let Deeks in. "What do you have to say about what happened?" My dad was still calm, but inside he could kill an elephant with a hug.

"It was my fault! All of it! Kensi doesn't have anything to do with it, so don't get angry with her, please..." Deeks said.

"You are both guilty! Now tell me what's the reason to have my daughter kissing you!"