High School - Part 3

A/N: Hey, guys! I'm really sorry for not posting in a while now, but school started, volleyball season started and I'm just really busy, but, right now, I have a week with no tests, so I can and I will take advantage of that and write for you guys! So, let's just get to the interesting part 😊

Months have passed and Kensi and Deeks are still dating. They were in PE class, doing volleyball, Deeks was partnered up with Kensi and Nell and they were passing the ball to each other when a certain someone decided to spike a ball on Kensi's back.

Deeks' POV

"Ouch!" Kensi screamed while falling in my arms since I was right in front of her.

"Kens! Are you ok?" I asked worried with Nell right beside me. "Are you crazy or what?" I asked Kate clearly pissed off.

"I am crazy, but in love, Marty! That bitch stole you from me, she stole my charge of team captain and now it's my turn to steal something from her!" Kate said annoyed at how well Kensi was dealing with everything. In the mean time, Kensi got out of my arms and looked at Kate with an ironic smile.

"I don't know about you, but I'm up for a little game... What do you say, Kate?" Kensi asked.

"Oh, you bet I'm in!" Kate said and whistled. "Shelby, Sandy, let's do this!" Kate said and they came running to the court we were in.

"Kens, maybe you should know that they play volleyball, the three of them... I don't play, this is not good!" I said sort of worried with her.

"Deeks, I'm here for fun and I will play for fun... I don't really care if I win or not, besides, you're not as bad as you think! You're a hell of a volleyball player, you should quit football and become a volleyball player!!" She said trying to make me laugh, I just smiled at her awkwardness. "I'm just kidding, I know how much you love football..." I wanted to kiss her right now, but we were in the middle of the class, so I couldn't.

"Thank you, Kensi!" I said putting an arm over her shoulders since I couldn't kiss her or hug her. "Let's do this then!" I shouted so that Kate and her team could hear.

"Alright, best out of three! The first team who wins 2 sets is the winner!" Kate said. "Good luck, losers!" She said one last time and walked away.

We won the first set and the second set was 7 - 4, us leading. Shelby served, Kensi passes, Nell sets and I spike, 8 - 4. This went on and on, some points for us, some for them until the match point. 24 - 20. If Sandy misses the ball we will win, if she doesn't, the game will go on. Nell served, Shelby received, Sandy passes, Kate spikes... the ball hits the block and goes back to their side. We wait patiently until we see the ball hitting the ground. This is it... We won! 25 - 20. I jump in joy and scream as loud as I can; I hug Nell like the world is ours; I kissed Kensi like we just got married.

"I'm sorry, folks, but we won!" I said with pride in my voice.

"We know, we are not blind!" Kate said pissed that she didn't get what she wanted... revenge. She flipped her hair and walked out of the gym. Nell, Kensi and I shared a look and started laughing.

"Well, guys, it's time for lunch, so I'm gonna go 'cause Eric is waiting for me..." Nell said kind of embarrassed.

"You guys are so cute... Falling in love with each other, but not knowing it." I said with the *just saw a puppy* look.

"We are not... Nooo... Me and Eric!? Nope, not happening... He's such a... nerd!" Nell said trying to say something to defend herself.

"So are you..." Kensi said with a smile on her face. "Admit it! You like him..."