High school

A/N: Hello guys! What if the team met at the school? What do you think could have happen? Read to find out my version of it! By the way, I love reading this type of fics so I decided to write one of those by my own... This probably won't be just a one-shot, but I will try not to make it a ten-shot 😅 Okay, let's do iiiit!

Little intro of the characters:
Kensi: The new girl
Deeks: The popular football player
Nell: Volleyball player and nerd
Eric: Just nerd ahahah
Callen: Football player
Sam: Football player (Callen's best friend)
Hetty: Director and History teacher
Granger: Assistant Director and Philosophy teacher
Nate: Psychologist
A few characters I invented:
Kate: The popular girl and volleyball player
Shelby: Katy's best friend and volleyball player
Sandy: Katy's and Shelby's best friend and volleyball player
Now let's get into the story!!

Kensi's POV

"Baby, are you ready?" My mom called from the kitchen while I was packing my things. "We're going to be late... well you are..." It's the third time we moved... first we moved from Virginia to Boston; then from Boston to New York; and now from New York to here, Los Angeles... I'm not saying I don't like it here, I mean, it's good to surf and it's good to play volleyball, but I liked New York and Boston as well... let's just hope we don't move anymore.

"I know mom, I'm almost ready, don't worry!"

"I'm not worried, honey, I just don't want you to be late at your first day..."

"Yeah, thank you, mom, but I'm ready!" I said with my backpack in hands running down the stairs and with a huge smile in my face!

"I think you're ready... Alright, let's go!" My mom picked the car keys and we got out of our house and into the car. We drove to school listening to Grease's song "You're the one that I want!"... it's a classic!

"You better shape up 'cause I need a man and my heart is set on you
You better shape up, you better understand, to my heart I must be true..." We sang happily before we got to school.

"This is it, honey... Do you need any help?"

"No, mom, I don't need any help, don't worry! I call you later, bye!" I said before kissing her cheek and getting out of the car.

"Bye, honey."

I got into my new school and a guy came to me telling me that he could help in the new school, but he was not really a good influence... I could feel it...

"No, thank you, but I don't need any help." I said and kept walking through the lockers' hall.

"Hi! You look a little lost..." a handsome guy said to me. He's blond, got blue eyes and a smile that can light the world.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked a little shy.

"Not really, I just stared at you and studied you for a few moments."

"Not creepy at all!" I said and we both laughed. His laugh made me smile and he smiled too, I don't know why, but he did. "My name is Kensi!" I putted my hand out so he could shake it.

"My name is Marty, but everyone calls me Deeks!" He said and shook my hand.

"Deeks? Why?" I asked a little confused.

"Since I'm a football player and my last name is Deeks, people call me Deeks..."

"Oh, so you're the popular guy?" I asked in an ironic way.

"Yeah, basically." He said and we laughed... again.

"Hum, that means that we shouldn't be talking... I should get going..." I said walking away slowly and backwards.