Sock x reader

Enjoy!

"Trust me, I'll be fine." I said, stepping into the roller coaster seat.
"O-ok. You don't feel sick, or anything?" My friend Sock said stepping back from the seat. He was worried, but that's ok.
"Nope! I'm fine." I smiled then shooed him away. His face went from wide-eyed panic to half-lidded smile. Good!

"It's ok..." he said patting on my back. I have been throwing up in this outhouse for 2 straight hours. That was my first, and last, roller coaster. The fair has been my home every summer. Now it feels like my vomit hole.
"Let's- BLEH," I kept throwing up, I saw Sock flinch, "let's get out of here." I said looking up at him. He nodded and helped me up. I was wobbling and people were staring with worried faces.

"Sock I feel better... can we go on one more ride?" I said weakly looking at him. I knew the answer but I also knew I could get him on the Ferris wheel.
"No! (Y/N), we need to get out of here!" He said looking at me.
"The Ferris wheel?" I pleaded.
"(Y/N)-" he sighed, "ok only if you PROMISE you won't throw up on me.. "
"Pinky!"

The sun was setting and the line was... long.... UGH! These two kids were in front of us chatting up a storm. I saw they were staring at Sock... they were only around... a year younger than us... oh. They like him. Uh huh, that's not gonna work. I slipped my hand into his hand. It was warm. He jerked and I saw him blushing. I nodded to the girls and he looked. The two girls quickly looked away... actually only one did. The short one was still staring at him. Get a clue! Fine. Wait-
I'm jealous! I didn't even realize it! I mean, why else do I care so much! I like Sock! I like Sock? I looked at him and I realized he was already looking at me. His eyes looked at the girl who was still staring and then back at me. He leaned in and pecked my cheek. He looked back at the girl who looked disappointed.

Finally! Last people!
"Sorry. Park's closed."
"We just waited an hour!" Sock said, sad.
"That's not my problem. Get out." The man said.
"It's okay Sock lets go." I tugged on his arm, he turned towards me and looked at my hand, then at me. He was sad. He looked so dissatisfied.
"Listen to her." The guy nodded.
"No, you listen to me! We want to go on the Ferris wheel! Let us on!" I yelled at him. He looked... surprised.. he let us on, though!

"Wow! It's so pretty up here!" I sighed. The sky was full of purples and pinks.
"Yeah. It is." Sock was staring. Staring at me. Aww.
"Uhhh, heh." I said kind of awkwardly. I didn't really know what to say.
"Oh! Uh I brought you something!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out what seemed like... a bracelet.
"Wait, really?" I said looking at the purple string in his hands.
"Uh huh!" He took my hand, opened it up, placed the bracelet in my hand, then closed it. He looked up at me and kept his hand placed on mine. His gaze. It melted me. Ah man.

"Tonight was fun!" I said talking to him in the parking lot.
"Yeah. Thanks." He said.
"We should hang out mo-" he interrupted me.
"I don't want to go."
"Me neither." I admitted. After I said that, he hugged me, parted, and walked away.

How was it?

Sorry I actually don't love Sock so it's kind of hard to write about it but I did anyway 💜

My heart belongs to.....

You snoops. Wow. XD