Teacher! Sock x Teacher! reader

I can't fall in love. I can't find anyone who I feel for. I've been looking because it's so boring without someone to gaze at. All the other teachers are married, that's the problem with being the youngest.

       "(Y/N) please answer my question." Said my boss.
        "What was it again?" I said looking up at him.
        "Are you okay sharing a job with another teacher? I see you've been giving some bad grades, that means they aren't learning." He said, I sighed.
        "I-I guess.." I mumbled and he nodded.

      The next day, 7:00 a.m.

     I got here a little late, class starts at 7:25 so I have to get here at 6:45 so I can get settled in.. I walked in to the class.
     "Oh! Uh, hey didn't see you there!" The new guy squeaked as I entered the room.
     "Thats okay, what's your name?" I asked.
     "Oh, Sock. But the kids are gonna call me mr. Sowachowski."
     "Interesting, I'm Ms. (L/N)."
     "That's a pretty name." He said smiling and setting up his desk. I smiled.

1:00 p.m.

       "Yes that's a pretty drawing Kasey." I heard Sock say, I looked his way and saw him talking to a little girl with pig tails, I think you can guess her name.
         "Hi Sock." I said walking up to him as the kid left. He immediately smiled.
         "Hello ms. (L/N)!" He said smiling.
      School was over, all the kids left, and we were still talking. Strange, the feeling I get when I look at him...
      "We should probably bolt." He said, "wanna come over to my place?" He asked. I nodded. Even though I just met the guy, I feel like we can be close friends.

12:00 a.m.

      "Oh my goodness, it's late." He said yawning. We were both on the couch just watching TV, well, actually we were talking.
      "You're right. I should head home."
      "NO!" He yelped.
      "What?"
       "I mean- wanna stay over?" He shyly said.
       "You know what? I do." I smiled. I finally found the person. I love him!
        "Good!"

6:00 a.m.

    I was greeted by a tight grasp. I looked up and a sleeping Sock was right above me. I fell asleep in his arms. Wow. I slipped out of his arms and looked at him sleeping. It has finally happened, I found the man of my fricking dreams.

Yeet