Jonathan x reader - coffee

Monday
          "Next." A tired looking male groaned. You stepped up, repeating your order in your head. You come here every day but practice won't hurt.
           "Hi Jonathan! Can I have a-"
           "Hi (Y/N)." He said yawning. Nooo my order is messed up!
           "Can I have uh, uh , uhhhh-" you stand there as he stares blankly at you.
           "That's darling isn't it. Okay, the usual?" He stops you. You come here every other day and order the same thing, somehow he knows exactly who you are and exactly what you want.
            "Y-yeah." You scratch the back of your neck and decide to find a seat.

           Huh where am I? It's dark out, oh! I'm at the coffee shop!
     "Finally awake, you were sleeping so soundly nobody bothered to wake you up."
     "At least I was off work today." You stretched out, "wait... aren't you supposed to be home?" You looked at him, he was sweeping the floor.
    "No, well, yes... see, I decided to stay here for... uh..."
    "For me? You're the only one here. Someone should've woke me up so you could've gone home, sorry Jonathan.." you rambled on.
     "What? No, it's fine." He said.
     "Okay. Thanks." You said sitting back in your chair.
     "It's fine. I'm done though, night, love ya." He said grabbing his stuff and walking out. You smiled. Your eyes met a cup on the front counter. You stood up and walked over to it.

     For a really pretty girl who visits the shop every other day <3

    Hearts were drawn all over the cup, and it was your order. He must've made it and woke me up. It's strange, you'd think this guy has no feelings. At all.

Wednesday

      "Morning (Y/N). Jonathan said watching you enter the door. You walked right over to the desk and pecked his  head, he's taller than you (sorry if he isn't) so it was a challenge but you still made it. He looked surprised but then his shock turned into a warm smile. That's the first time you've seen him look at you like that.
     "Good morning Jonathan." You said as he made the usual.

This one is a shortie. But should I make more of it? I need requests!