Info, Intro and Sign Up

Idea from Pizzaloverdude

---

So in this book we'll give interviews to any undiscovered accounts.

Undiscovered means you must have under 15k reads and under 10k followers.

In this book we aim to ask people all different fun questions, people can read through the interviews and pick out accounts and people they like the look of.

The readers can find friends, new books to read, meet new people, learn things about old friends, find people with common interests, find people with similar personalities (or opposites- opposites attract (; ) and have fun!

The interviewees can find friends, have fun, advertise their account, share information about themselves, advertise books and make friends.

---

*if you sign up that means you are agreeing to questions that could be personal. You are required to answer as many questions possible however i respect that some questions you may not feel comfortable answering and you are allowed to leave them blank and we won't include them. You can either pm me to get the interview or comment. We will include your name in the interview unless you specifically request your name not to be mentioned and in that case we will make sure that the interviewee is completely anonymous to the readers*

---

Sign Up:

Please do an inline comment on the amount of questions you would like to be asked during the interview.

(If you would like a private interview then please pm me)

5 questions

10 questions

15 questions

20 questions

25 questions

30 questions

35 questions

---

Thank you! Have fun!

<3