1 - @i_am_dharme

@i_am_dharme

1. Do you have any goals for Wattpad, if so what are they?

Iave always written for wattpad and l hope to influence and motivate people through wattpad.

2. What's your nickname or the name you like to be called?

Dharme.

3. If you had the founder of Wattpad sitting next to you, what would you say to them? Would you suggest any improvements that could be made?

I would congratulate them because wattpad is just an amazing app and it made me a reader and writer. No improvements ideas for the moment.

4. What's your favourite season and why?

Winter!!! Because game of thrones and the weather makes my skin soft idk why.

5. If Harry Styles was standing at the top of a building what would you do?

A. Bring popcorn and tell him to do a background
B. Tell him you love him and to not jump
C. Other

I would f*cken fly to him and kidnap him because Harry is so amazing and in love him!!! But B.

6. Does it annoy you when books have loads of spelling mistakes?

Yes it does but try not to judge and read the story for its context.

7. If you could have one super power what would it be?

Fire or invisibility.

8. If the whole world was listening, what would you tell everyone?

That am queer as fuck and that we are all global citizens and love everything and we should all be kind to one another.

9. What's your favourite quote?

Love thy neighbor 

10. What is 1 tip you would give to a new Wattpader?

Read as many books of different genres as you can.

11. What's your favourite hair style?

My natural Afro!!!!

12. Where do you get inspiration from to write?

Movies and everyday life.

13. Have you ever won a Wattpad Contest?

No.

14. If you had to pick, would you rather give homes to 100 homeless people OR buy 100 bottles of water and 100 cans of food and give them to 200 homeless people?

I would give them homes.

15. If you were the founder of this project, how would you improve it or would you keep it the same?

I would keep it the same @project-undiscovered.

---

Note to readers: (you can say anything- advertise a book or ask them a question or anything else)

---

Thank you! <3