7 - @bluematermuze

bluematermuze

1. How did you find out about Project-Undiscovered?

1. I was going through Wattpad and kinda stalked an account I was following. While I was looking through who they are following, I stumbled into this project.

2. What's your favourite pokemon/do you play pokemon?

2. I used to play it with my cousin's Gameboy and I don't actually have a favourite, but I'd always choose the squirtle.

3. Why did you start to write Poetry?

3. I bought this book, like three years ago which is kinda like half poetry, half novel bc in every chapter there's like a poetry written before the story continues. It was somewhat interesting to me and I like how it's just short but means so much and poetry helps me to like open up about my feelings without specifying myself.

4. Do you usually read popular books or undiscovered books?

4. A bit of both, actually. If it's a popular book, I'm kinda curious about why it's popular.

5. If you could live on any planet but earth, what planet would you live on?

5. Probably Neptune, I dont know why.

6. Do you know how to fish?

6. Lmao no.

7. When someone asks you "how are you?", what adjective do you usually use to answer?

7. Good or fine.

8. Do you go on Wattpad every day?

8. Not really, bc of school stuff and whatnot and I'm trying to limit myself from using my phone frequently.

9. Describe your personality in 10 words?

9. Quirky, weird, funny, depressing, annoying, outgoing, shy, overemotional, creative and humble.

10. How have you personalised your room?

10. I dont I guess, I kinda split it into two; like one side has walls plastered with motivational quotes and some aesthetic pictures, and there's a table for me to study and a shelf. On the other side though I dont even tried. It's just a whole bunch of mess. Probably a gross creature is lurking there. There's just these stickers that are peeling off.

11. Who's your favourite author?

11. Tbh, I dont have a favourite author. It's just I cant really choose and like I own just one book or two from each author.

12. Is your family supportive of you writing?

12. Yeahhh definitely. And I dont need to explain myself for that, phew.

13. Gold or silver?

13. Gaawwwddddd that's so hard. Gold maybeeee.... or wait, silveerrrr?? *shrieks in agony* Golver??

14. How did you choose your username?

14. So I was sick of my old username and wanted to like mix it up. Every username I came up went to the trash and I was stuck. So I tried to combine three sort of random words. I was in love with the color blue at that time so that's a must. I found this word 'muse' which means an artist's inspiration and I put that in. For some reason, 'matter' just came to me and I included that too in the middle. But it looks weird so I had to eliminate the 't' and replaced the 's' with a 'z'. Even though the other t was gone, I would just pronounce it as 'matter' instead of 'mater'(like the tow truck in Cars).

15. If you became the founder of Project-Undiscovered what would you change about it or would you keep it the same?

15. I would keep it the same.

---

Message to readers: Message to readers: Ummm,,, thank you for taking the time to read this interview. You can pm me, I guesss(??)

---

Thank you!