Fails Pt 1

This is ashort horror I ABSOLUTELY failed on, but for microwave's sake, I will post it.

~Headache~

Headache. Fairly common, yes? Well that's true, but only for normal headaches...

  5% of people think they have a headache, but it is not.  It is their brain fighting off the Code.  The Code is a genius that is attempting world conquer.  Brain control.

  The first step is a headache.  If the Code succeeds, then it is you not thinking correctly.  After a few days, nothing happens.  At all.

  I was just toying with your mind. This was just a joke.  If the Code was a world conqueror, wouldn't we have known about him by now? Just take this as a light joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Hi I'm the author's friend, and the author is trying to kill me.  This is why.  Don't read this!  It is transferred by reading, talking, and other common activities. Just leave now!  Forgot you ever read this!  Reading this raises the percent of getting coded to 50%!  Again, me and him were just messing with you.  Nothing will happen.  Headaches are a completely natural thing.  Don't worry.

PS Thank you for reading this.  Please spread this story around, so everyone knows not to worry.

  -Edoc Eht