Chapter. 13 Jealousy is a sin [UPDATED]

((okay, so I didn't like who this turned out, it doesn't explain much either so I'mma fix it up.))

Karma's POV

We all head back to class, not wanting to get in trouble. As soon as we walked into class Kayano and Nakamura we're giving us scary grins. Of course I knew what was up and gave them an evil grin back. But Kayano's was really creepy I don't know why.

(Y/N) and Nagisa went to sit down and I watched as Kayano gave (Y/N) a mean look. Hm. I get that she likes Nagisa but still, what does she have against her? Earlier she looked like she was going to plotting on spreading gossip. (Which isn't needed because I plan on doing something like that myself.) But know she looked like she was going to kill her. Geez... Does she really like him that much?

I watch her toss a paper ball next to (Y/N) behind Nagisa.

(Y/N)'s POV

I see Kayano toss me a note. I pick it up and read it under my desk.

It read, "Hey, I need to tell you something after school, ok! Signed, Kaede." Seems suspicious... But I can always report it to dad. I agree and put it in my bag. Although, I won't be alone...

~Later brought to you by Author-chan's glasses, only $10.99~

Nagisa's POV

I start heading home as soon as the bell rang. Although I heard distant footsteps running behind me. I turned to see (Y/N) with Karma.

"Nagisaaa!" She calls out with a smile while waving. I waved back and she soon stands next to me, with Karma standing next to her.

"What is it, (Y/N)??" I asked with a smile.

"I was wondering if you guys can come over tonight! Dad said he had things to do around the world." She said.

"Of course! I wouldn't mind at all!" I said scratching the back of my head, feeling a heat sense in my face.

"Alright, but I need you to come with me." She said, winking. I nod and follow (Y/N).

"Karma, stay here until I call for you, okay?" He nods and smiles. "Course, Babe!" He commented. (Y/N)'s hair turned a dark pink with a surprised and weirded out look. "Okay! Then let's go Nagisa!" She said taking my hand and running off in a direction.

"I was only kidding!" He shouted out laughing. Sigh... Same ol' Karma.

We soon stop in front of Kayano. (Y/N) whispered something in my ear and nodded, leaving.

What is Kayano up to?

(Y/N)'s POV

"I need you to hide and listen on our conversation, I feel Kayano's up to something." Was the last thing I said to Nagisa before he left, agreeing to do as he was told.

I turn to Kayano. "So, you needed to speak with... Me??" I see Kayano with a very scary look. "Um, Kayano are you okay...?" I asked worriedly.

"Oh, sorry! I need you to come with me..." She said, taking me to the girls locker room.

I see Nagisa still following just with a flushed face, poor Nagisa.

That's when I hear a smack. Not even noticing that she smacked my face.

....Okay...?

"How dare you take Nagisa from me!" She screamed in my face. I blinked with a confused look. "Uh... Excuse me??" I asked, standing still.

"You heard me! He used to like me before you came along!" The short girl said rudely.

"And I wish he did...?" I lied poorly.

"LAIR!" She said before pouncing on me and strangled me.

Oh right. She must've seen what happened earlier today. Damn, I didn't even notice.

I look over to see Nagisa towering over us. Although, Kayano didn't seem to notice.

"Kayano. Stop it." He said as his bangs shadowed his eyes.

She gasped and looked up at him. "N-Nagisa... It's not-" "Yes it is. I saw everything." He said, holding his phone up to her, showing a video of Kayano strangling me.

Kayano sat there in complete shock, releasing her hands from my neck.

She started to tear up, I'm guessing because of what she had just done.

"I-I'm sorry, I just..." She stood up and ran away. Nagisa glared at her as he watched her leave.

I stood up and rubbed my neck, breathing heavily. "Are you okay?" Nagisa asked. "Yeah..." I said, sighing.

"What she said about me liking her wasn't true. We were just friends, I have no idea were she got that from..." He said honestly.

"Well, let's just go to my house to take that off our minds." I say, taking Nagisa by the hand and leading him out of the girls locker room.

Man, and I thought me and Kayano we're friends... She must feel really sorry though, I might have to talk to her.

When we got out, we see Karma and Kayano being restrained. What the hell happened now?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I fixed it up a little bit, so here you go. I might fix it later on in the future but I guess I'll leave it like this.

~AkemiChan