Chapter 16

" Hey you".

" Rashad?"

" Yes. Don't tell me you forgot what I look like already" He chuckles.

" Dude stop playing".

" I should be saying that" He pulls her into a hug. " You smell like vanilla". He winks at her

Don't they look like a cute couple

Don't they look like a cute couple. She surely has her way with the men.

45M likes 23k comments

" Looks like we are trending already" He says waving the phone at her with a grin.

" Those damn paparazzis. I cannot believe what they just posted".

" We would make a cute couple though".

" Don't push it. You know I'm with Val".

" I was only kidding. Live a little. Will ya. Come on enjoy your milkshake".

" Val is gonna freak if he sees this".

" Will you stop worrying so much. If he trusts you, he will not make it out to be a big deal. We are just two friends catching up".

" Right" She says while bringing the straw to her lips.

" I saw your performance for angel. It was freaking dope. Yall killed it. Especially you" He pulls her cheek playfully.

" What the fuck is going on here?"

She jumps

" Val. You nearly give me a heart attack".

" What is this all about?" He places his phone on the table.

" Val you know the paparazzi will always take these things out of context. Rashad and I are just hanging out"

" Why him. You could have chosen anyone else to hang out with?".

" Val stop acting like a child"

" Oh I'm acting like a child. When Amber threw her baseless accusations in our faces, who acted like the child then?".

" Dude, stop arguing with your girl".

" Shut the fuck up Rashad".

" I am not gonna sit here and allow you to humiliate me in public".

" Don't worry I will you two alone. Since you are the woman who gets all of the men"

She slaps him

"How dare you. What do you take me for, a whoare?".

Click. Click. Click

" Shit let's get out of here".

" I'm sorry about all of this Rashad"

" It's okay. I will call you".

Val holds her hand and leads her out of the cafe as the cameras continues to flash.

They hop into Val's car.

" I'm sorry I overreacted like that" He says.

She rolls her eyes " You do not have to worry Val. I'm all yours. You just have to trust me".

" I do babe" He interwines their fingers.

" I love you".

" I love you more".

" I'm sorry too, for being totally unfair to you when I found out about Amber. I have been so guarded after Bonner...

" Hey, you do not have to apologise for anything" He pecks her lips.

Normani Kordei just slapped her man. Playing the jealous role I guess after she was dining with Rashad Jennings

60M likes

Iamvalc: Good one. But my queen and I are just fine. It was an uncalled misunderstanding but we have sorted ourselves out. I love my baby to the moon and back.💓

700Mlikes

User1: Goals. Now thats a real man. Defending his woman. My favourite celebrity couple. Valmani rules

60k likes