Chapter 6

" What are you talking about?" Ally says as she closes the door behind them.

" Don't act dumb with me. I saw a scar over her eye and claimed it was an accident. Just a few minutes ago she was crying for help in her sleep. Because she had a nightmare over that jackass. So tell me, he did hit her right?".

" It's exactly what Mani said. It was an accident".

" You girls claim to be her friends and yet you are sidestepping the fact that she was abused and you will decide not to do anything about it. Then yall are not her friends you are just as fake as Camila".

" Stop it Val. We care about Normani and we love her. Its just that....she sighs....look he did it and she begged us not to say anything to you because you would kill him. She had been trying to get out of that relationship but couldnt"

" I gotta go"

" Val please dont go and do anything on impulse. Go back to Mani. She needs you"

" I know she does. Thank you for telling me".

" Have a good night".

" You too and I am sorry for waking you up"

" It's okay"

He leaves

" He is going to kill Bonner" Ally says running her hand through her hair.

Val slips the card into the door and when he enters it is not what he was expecting to see.

" Bonner stop" Val hears cries

" Shut up bitch".

" What the fuck. Get the fuck off of her" Val drags him off and slams him into the wall. " How dare you fucking beat and rape her Bonner"

" Chermkovskiy to the rescue. Your little slut here....

Val knocks him over and begins to deal him several blows to his abdomen.

" I am going to kill you for what you did to her!"

" Val stop. Please. That's enough now".

" Stand back Mani" He grabs him " Look at her. You see what you did. You are a fucking monster and I am going to make you pay".

" Mani....

" Dinah yall need to come to my room now with security Val is going to kill Bonner".

" We are on our way".

5 minutes later

" Okay sir that's enough" the security says pulling Val off of her Bonner.

" Enough. You need to inform the authorities. This animal raped this young lady" He says through gritted teeth

" Are you alright sir?"

" Call...the police...he tried to kill...me" He says before blacking out.

An ambulance is called and Val is being taken down to the police station for questioning at 12.56Am. The girls are all there.

" So you are telling that this Bonner guy has been abusing his girlfriend both physically and sexually?".

" Yes".

" Look until the young man recovers, there is nothing much I will be able to do with the situation. I need a statement from him".

" So take one from his ex girlfriend she is right outside"..

" Okay bring her in"

" Mani the officer would like to ask you a few questions" He takes her hand in his " I will be right by your side".

She nods and leaves

" This Normani Kordei his ex girlfriend"

" Hello ma'am. Now your uh...friend here has been telling that the victim....

" Victim. What the fuck he is no victim. Normani is the only victim here"."

" Mr Chermkovskiy you need to calm down. I will not toleratw the usage of such languages".

" I'm sorry" He rolls his eyes.

" Back to you ma'am".

" Bonner and I were dating for 3 months and I have faced nothing but abuse from him, both physically and sexually. I have a scar over my left eye...she removes the hair revealing the spot, I have on my back, abdomen and arms...she rolls up the sleeves of her hoodie revealing the painful scars".

" Is that enough for you?".

" Do you want to spend the night in prison Mr. Chermkovskiy?" That's what I thought. I have taken both of your statements. We will be taking Mr. Bonner's when he is awake. As for you Mr. Chermkovskiy, stay out of trouble and I will be keeping an eye on you"

" Thank you sir" He rolls his eyes and grabs Normani's hand.

" They are letting you go?" Ally says.

" Yeah. I will be satisfy when Bonner goes behind those bars. How are you feeling Mani?"

" A whole lot better. Thank you Val if you hadnt gotten there in time.... I don't...

" Shhh. Its okay. Im here and I am nor going anywhere. I will never allow anyone to hurt you ever again" He kisses her and pulls her into his arms.

" I love you Val" She says shakily.

" I have always love you too babe".

" Aww. Yall stop being so cute before yall make me cry".