Chapter 18

" So what do you think about our new song?"

" It's good".

" The video?"

" That's good too. Normally I would have been a bit annoyed over sexual content. But I'm passed that now. You have grown into a woman who has a lot of self worth within her".

" Aww thanks babe. I was kinda scared to see your reaction" She kisses his nose.

" I was a bit jealous with those guys rubbing on you. But it doesn't matter. It was just acting. This is real" He pulls her into a kiss.

" I love you so much babe".

" I love you more".

" Mani open up"

" Lo can't it wait?"

" It's important"

" Whats up. Whoa this gotta be big, all of you girls are here?"

"You need to turn on your tv"

Interviewer: So you are accusing Normani Kordei, d Normani Kordei of cheating?

Bonner: Yes. Havent you seen her new music video. He like it like that?

Interviewer: you mean he like that.

Bonner: Yes that. Look at the way they had all of those men rubbing up on them especially Normani she is clearly a hoe who is always thirsty. She slept with Valentin Chermkovskiy and then begged me to take her back, after I refused she accused me of beating and raping her. I spent 6 months in prison for something I didnt do".

Interviewer: Well that's certainly a huge bomb shell which was dropped. You heard it ladies and gentlemen from the bull rider himself. He is accusing Normani Kordei of cheating and falsely accused him of abusing her.

Bonner: That's right. The world needs to know that she is not Ms. Innocent Kordei.

Interviwer: It was nice having you here Bonner.

Bonner: It was great being here.

" That son of a bitch" Val says through gritted teeth. " He better not walk into my path because I will definitely kill him!"

" Mani don't let him get to you. We are aware that they are all lies".

" The world won't see it that way. You know how a rumor is".

" Those who believe him are fucking dumb as him" Dinah spits.

" I love you Mani and that jackass will never hurt you again. Not under my watch" He kisses her forehead.

" Thank you for your support, all of you; and Val for always sticking by my side".

" Girl I'm glued to you for life"