Chapter 33

Normani woke up with a huge grin on her face. After all it was her wedding day. As promised Val left before she was awaken. There was a note on the night stand.

Two beautiful hearts will be joined today. I cannot wait to see my beautiful soul mate walk down the aisle. I love you and will see you in a bit. I love you.

P.s. breakfast is waiting for you in the kitchen Mrs. Chermkovskiy

- Val.

She looked at the piece of paper and smiled continuously until her phone rang.

" Hel-

" Bitch where are you. Are you tryna pull a runaway bride stunt?"

" Hoe calm down. I'm at Val's appartment".

" What the fuck you doing there?"

" Dinah it's a long story. You girls can go up without me. I will meet you there".

" Hurry the fuck up".

" Someone's agitated".

" Because it's your wedding day. I will refrain from cussing you any further. So just hurry and get there okay?"

" Yes babe. I love you"

" Yeah yeah. I love you more"

-

" You look beautiful baby"

" Thanks mama".

" So do you Lauren".

" Well I am the maid of honor. So I had to do my best to impress" She winks at Normani.

" Where are my silly bridesmaids at?"

" Right here hoe"

" I thought you promise me to be nice to me Dinah".

" I am" She kisses her cheek and smirk.

" This deserves a picture. I feel like a proud mother to all of you right now"

" Mom please don't cry" The girls surrounds her with hugs. " I'm fine".

" Better?" Ally smiles

" Definitely. Now lets get that picture".

" Look at my baby"

" Hey Grandma"

" I am so proud of you. Get me some great grand babies soon".

" Grandma" She blushes.

" You ready?"

" More than ever" She looks at herself in the mirror taking in her flawless beauty one last time.

" Okay sweetheart" She kisses her forehead. " I will go get your dad"

To be continued.....