Bonding and buidling

~Trenton's view~
Me and my titan who I named Jenny walked by logan as he came into the bay but we kept walking cause we were going out for some target practice. After a walk for a little bit we arrived at the range and I pulled out my sniper and began popping of shots taking out targets pretty easily except for that dang tick target it moves so quickly. After taking out some targets I heard Jenny say this."Nice shooting it was impressive pilot.""Thanks it took a lot of practice to get here."I said. Then she walked up and took down 10 of the targets with rapid speed especially for a sniper."Wow that was very impressive!"I said."Thank you pilot, pilot we should test our skills together."She said. I nodded and I embarked."Controls transferred to pilot."She said."Let's do this."I said as we flew up and started to shoot the targets taking out five then landing to shoot four more."Let's activated our core."I said as we flew up activating flight core and began to rain down missiles taking out ten targets."Great job pilot"She said."Couldn't have done it without you."I said then disembarked."I think me and you are gonna make a great team."I said."Agreed pilot we shall make an amazing team."She said.I was sitting on top of her as we walked back to the bay."Hey Jenny are you excited to go out into action?"I asked."Yes pilot I am excited to fight."She said."Well then let's make sure your in tip top shape for when it happens."I said."Affirmative pilot."She said as I started with diagnostics.

~A.I. Jenny~
Pilot trenton danse shows impressive skills with a sniper and seems to be able to hit loving targets rather quickly. He also seemed impressed with my skilled with a sniper as well so I believe we will make a great time. I am rather excited to be out with pilot trenton and am rather happy to go out into combat along side him.

~Matthew's view~
I was currently in the workshop working on my ronins hull it isn't easy building a titan luckily if I need it logan or trenton will help me with some of the heavy lifting by using their titans which is very very helpful. Currently I'm working on placing in some of the controls which is one of the easier parts to building this titan but honestly I'd rather build mine cause then I know I really did work to get it. I was taut that what you work for is more satisfying than getting it for free even tho it is harder. I'm glad I have this whole workshop to help me cause building titans take a lot of parts and manpower or titan power since the titans are helping with heavy lifting but either way it takes a lot to do. Most titan are build within  a day or two because so many are working on it and they are all build the same way but my Ronin is gonna be different it's gonna be special since every A.I. Is different I thought I'd make a special titan for my A.I. I mean why not right? Anyways I don't know who my A.I. Is yet but Lilly said she thinks she's found the perfect A.I. For me so I'll trust her. Ok I have the normal controls in but I have some special controls I'll have to put in later but for now I'm gonna work on his back where the swords will go.

~Lilly's view~
I don't really understand why he wants to build his titan instead of letting my engineers build it. He said he'll need a few people to help him but he said he'll pick them so I let him and he said he needs me, the pilot named trenton, and the pilot named Logan. Apparently those two other pilots are his best friends or as he calls them his squad even tho they haven't put on a team yet but from their records they might as well be put on a team cause they seem to get along perfectly. Anyways back to his titan I told him we had a lot of arms and legs around but he said he'll build them cause apparently this isn't a normal Ronin class titan but it's his titan to I'll help him build it after all he does seem nice maybe he can be my friend.

~A.I. Rose's view~
I guess there was a change in the plan cause I was suppose to get to meet pilot Matthew today but I guess it will have to wait tho I can watch him from the cameras while he's working on his titan or training and honestly when he's training it's quite impressive but what's more impressive is when he trains with his two friends pilot trenton and pilot logan. They are very impressive as a team in multiple training simulations they each risked their lives for one or another in some way. In one simulation logan jumped in front of Matthew as a bomb went off saving Matthew but killing logan. In another simulation Matthew jumped onto a titan with a few satchels in his pockets and killed himself and the last titan saving both trenton and logan. Trenton being a sniper has  saved their lives multiple times of course so they all are even on saving each other in fact trenton ran out of ammo and jumps onto a titan stabbing its eyes to cut its vision off but it killed him tho he saved logan in the process. They all are impressive but more so as a team. I hope they are put on a team. But back to Matthew he is impressive both in the workshop and out in the field this one might be the pilot I've been looking for but I'll have to see when me and him are on the field together.

(Hey guys hope y'all are still enjoying this series I know I am it's a lot of fun to put together for you guys and I will continue to make these stories as long as y'all read them even if it's just one fan reading them I'll make them I love making them and I'm gonna keep it up so I hope y'all continue to read them anyways see ya next time)