Entering Combat

~Logan's view~
I just hit the ground and I already see gun fire flying from some of the bases defenses and our titans firing back. It looks like this base has a little more security than they were informed about which honestly isn't surprising. After taking a quick glimpse back behind me to make sure no enemies are behind me I turn around and begin to fire my titans main gun at the enemy."Pilot I suggest you focus fire on those anti-air turrets to help secure that we have air support."Bud said."Roger than will do."I said and began focusing fire on their anti-air turrets. I think a few enemy pilots realized what I was trying to do cause two enemy titans were heading in my direction looking ready to kill. I took out one more anti-air turret and was about to turn and shoot the enemy titans but my titans main gun had to reload so I had to think quick but had nothing I could do because my rockets were reloading as well and so was my energy siphon which wouldn't do much anyways. Right when I thought the enemy titans were gonna get me I see a something fallowing and crush one of the titans and when the smoke clears I see Trentons titan standing up but before he could fully get up the other enemy titan put its gun against his titans hull ready to fire but suddenly the tip of a sword comes cutting through the enemy titan."You guts alright?"I heard a Matthew say."Yeah thanks for the help guys."I said to them."No problem."Trenton said."Anytime now let's get to work remember we have to disable the defenses so that the others can move in and secure their weapons cache along with securing the rest of the base while we move in and secure the experimental weapon they have housed here got it?"Matthew said."Understood. We should get a move on."I said."Your right let's go."Trenton said. Matthew nodded as we all began our march to the defenses control systems to shut it down. As we were walking Matthew's titan got shot by a anti-titan round from an enemy pilot or turret but luckily his shield blocked it but we couldn't tell where they were.

~Trenton's view~
As we were looking around for where the anti-titan rounds were coming from I heard Matthew's voice come through Jenny's speakers."Jenny activate thermal mode and locate where those anti-titan rounds are coming from."Understood pilot engaging thermal mode"I heard Jenny say before suddenly everything changed and heard Jenny say."Thermal optics activated."As soon as I heard her say that I was able to see three different enemy pilots hiding on the rooftops."Hey we've spotted the enemies there on the rooftops."I said to logan and Matthew."Roger that I'm disengaging cover me."I heard Matthew say as he got out of his titan with his mastiff on his back and knife in hand before activating his cloak."We got your back."I heard logan say as he began to fire at an enemy reaper that came running around the corner."You take care of that reaper and I'll watch our backs for any enemies that come around this way."I said to logan as we waited for Matthew to finish off those pilots....

(To be continued..)
(Hope y'all enjoy this chapter and I would say I'll update a lot more but when i say that I get to the point where I can't sit down and write a new chapter so I'll see you guys in the next update whenever that may be but I'll try to make it sooner than this one. Anyways see ya)