(Mini chapter)Bonding with Bud

~Logan's view~
Today I woke up earlier than usual just to get a good start on the day. We weren't training today so I decided today would be a good day to train and try to bond with bud. I went to the titan bay where all titans that are combat ready stay and the first thing I see is trenton sitting on top of his titan walking by all he did was wave as him and his titan leave the building. I continue to walk until I reach my titan who is currently offline so I start her up."Good morning pilot logan"She said."Good morning bud,How are you?"I asked."All systems are in good condition."She said."Good to hear, so ready to begin training?"I asked her."I am ready to begin when you are pilot."She said."Just call me logan that sounds fine with me."I said."Understood logan."We walked outside into an open field and I linked her to my helmet."What are we going to be doing first today logan?"She asked."Let's begin with embarking."I said"Understood"She said as I ran up to her and jump. She caught me and placed me inside her."Controls transferred to pilot."I smiled and began by pulling out her gun then shooting at a few targets."Weapons system are doing good. Now let's try something"I said and I guess she understood what I meant as I jumped out and she held out her hand I jumped in her hand as she through me straight into the air."Wow this is so much fun!"I said and then I began to fall but before I hit the ground I used my boosters to ease my fall."How did you know I wanted to do that?"I asked her."I know your record and your history with dangerous stunts I knew exactly what you'd do."She said."Something tells me that after a little bit me and you will be the best of friends."I said."If you learn to get your dangerous behavior under control and learn not to almost get yourself killed I'm sure we will be great friends."She said."Hey! I don't always almost get myself killed"I said back. Suddenly a clip of one of my training simulations appeared where there was three hostile titans and I tried to throw some satchels onto the one in the middle and almost blew myself up in the process."That was one time!"Another video was about to start playing"Ok ok I get it!"The video stopped."Pilot logan you need to get your dangerous behavior under control."She said."Ok ok I'll....try to get it under control."I sighed and stood up."Let's head back I think that was enough for today."I said as we began to walk back to the titan bay.

~A.I. Bud~
Currently I am in the workshop as some of the engineers run diagnostics on my systems. While they do so I'm looking over Logan's records. Tho he shows skill he does have a bad habit of getting into trouble along with almost getting himself killed. As of now I think I'll have to try and teach him not to be so chaotic. Hopefully he will listen and me and him can get along.

(I hope you guys enjoyed this mini chapter I thought it be a fun idea to make smaller chapter focused on a certain character or two where you get to know them better or just see some things you wouldn't see in the main chapters. So tell me what you think of the mini chapters and tell me if you want me to continue if you do then I'll make another one soon but don't worry I'll make a new main chapter probably Thursday or Friday. We'll see you guys and I can't wait to see what y'all think.)