11

I STILL DIE WHENEVER I SEE THIS. HE SLAYS, I'LL BE FINISHING 2 BOOKS SOON, SO I'LL BE MAKING A BOOK COMPLETELY BASED ON THIS SONG, HOPEFULLY*. HOPE U ENJOY THIS. I'M SORRY UPDATING WAS VERY MINIMUM, I FELT SO UNMOTIVATED TO WRITE ANYTHING, NOT WRITERS BLOCK, JUST ME BEING EXTREMEY LAZY.

"Excuse me?" I said, raising an eyebrow. I knew it, I called it, and it wasn't happening. "Love." He smiled.

"Yeah but I don't understand. Love is a feeling, I should be repaying you with money or I should be in debt. Love is not an object. I can't just give it to you." My hand balled into a fist. 

"Yes b-" The doors behind him opened. "Breakfast is ready, Master Jung." A butler bowed. "Bring it in." He sighed, sounding mad. 

"I'm sorry Mr.Jung but I can't give you what you want. I have a boyfriend." I fiddled with the hem of my dress.

"Oh yes, but where we live is far away from where your boyfriend lives. His house is a complete mess, why would you stay there? I have everything here." He smiled. I thought about it, I wouldn't date Jinyoung, that's for sure...

But maybe I would just stay here, and then leave him once I find Jimin. "Can I think about it?" I asked, my eyes probably widening from my stupid statement. "Of course, (Y/N)." He smiled.

I nodded, the breakfast being laid in front of us. It looked delicious... Almost everything I liked was there, how did he know?

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

"Mistress, are you sure you would like to take me with you?" Chungha asked me, handing me a coat to go over my dress. "You don't have to. And Jinyoung might need help later on. It was an option." I shrugged, taking it and sliding it on.

It was cold to the touch, where did they keep their clothes? A freezer? Bag of ice?

Chunga bowed after, leaving the room.

17834

I flinched at the hard thought of those numbers... Where was it from? Wait- Now I remember! I remember those being the letters of his house, fields... He had to live in farmland!

I nodded to myself, looking around for a pen. The last place I looked was the desk. Duh.... I grabbed a black pen, writing the numbers on my wrist.

I quickly walked to the closet to look for other shoes, finding white flats in the black and white mess.

I slipped them on, walking out of the room and downstairs. "I'm going for a walk..." I mumbled to one of the butlers when they looked at me, raising a brow. He nodded, opening the door before smiling at me.

I smiled back, walking out of the house. Wow, this was like a white futuristic prototype on the outside, I can't really explain it.

I walked out, already being inside the main streets. I was walking around till I stepped on some paper, I looked down seeing a 20 bill. "Wow.." I mumbled.

'Taxi's going to be good for me.' I thought.

I picked it up, going to a subway cube to look at the map. I looked at it closely, before going up to one of the workers.

"Hello, um do you have any idea of the house numbers in the farmland?" I asked, showing him the wrist with the number on it. He nodded, bringing me with him into another room.

"Here." He passed me a map, I got it out, looking for the number. It wasn't there... What?

I gave it back, bowing. "I couldn't find it, thank you anyway." I smiled, walking out.

I kept thinking of the number, where could he be? I kept thinking and thinking till I remembered something from a long time ago.

"17834..." I breathed, before smiling. That's where I used to live! That's the old house...

I got out of the store, going to the bus stops to try and get a taxi. Once eventually stopped, me going inside and shutting the door.

"17834, near -------- Elementary." I smiled, sitting comfortably. He looked at me weirdly, was it the clothes? Yeah, this sweater made me look like some sort of idol.

~~ ~~

Somebody knocked my seat,  causing me to shoot my head up. "Wake up, Princess. We're here." He extended his hand for money. "Oh, how much?" I asked, pulling out the twenty.

"17." He mumbled, grabbing the bill. "Keep the change..." I said back, bowing my head before opening the door and legit ran out of the car to my house. My breathing got heavy as I kept running, but stopped in shock from what I saw.

The house was covered in graffiti, the plants looked dead as if they hadn't been watered in months, all dead. I sawa bruised apple in the corner of my eye.

'He was here...' Something told me, even though it was only a fruit. 

I hopped backwards, flinching as a half ate apple landed at my feet. I looked up, seeing his feet hanging from the roof. I couldn't see the rest of his body, he was lying on the roof? How did he get up there?

I looked around, then back up. "Yah! Jimin!" I barked, no reply. I saw another apple fall off the roof, he didn't throw it, was he asleep?

I looked to the side again, seeing a ladder. I smirked the slightest bit, shaking my feet before walking over to the ladder. I gripped onto it, it shaked under my grip, sending shivers down my spine.

I gripped it tighter and put my feet on it, climbing before it could topple over and send me to my doom. I put my hands on the roof, I remember crawling up here once, with Kira...

I saw him asleep, he was slightly smiling, guessing it was a good dream. I got up on the roof, walking over to him and got on my knee's.

"Jimin..." I mumbled, he smiled even wider, yet he was still asleep. Could he hear me? I noticed the bags under his eyes, first time falling asleep in a while. I put my hand on the side of his face, caressing his cheek with my thumb.

"Wake up~" I cooed, tapping his cheek lightly. "Ai..." I giggled when he moved his face. I was pretty sure he could hear me.

But he was still asleep, strange. I bent down, my hair leaning over his face as I placed my lips on his. I felt weird doing so, I said I wouldn't fall for him, yet I did.... How long was I with him for?

I almost pulled back when I felt his arms go around my back, causing me to put both my hands on his face. I disconnected when our breathing got too close, making it very hot.

"(Y/N)..." He groaned, his eyes slightly open. "God, why does this have to be a dream." He groaned, pulling me down to lie beside him.

"You're not dreaming Jimin..." I mumbled taking his hand and rubbing it. I saw his eyes shoot open as he shot up and looked at me in complete shock. I could see his eyes tear up.

"I-I'm not?" He asked, His hands starting to tremble. "No, you're not." I smiled, taking both his hands and made him cup my cheeks.

"See?" I said, feeling my eyes tear up as well.

"I see..." He said, I flinched as a tear from his eye fell onto my cheek. I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him back down to kiss him again.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

WAS THIS THE LAST OF PRETTY BOY!? FIND OUT SOON.