Diary of Number 21

Hazel Stewart is your average 15 year old who just wants to fit in. She has never been the best at anything until she started playing volleyball in middle school. She felt finally at home. Volleyball became her life. She was so focused on getting good grades to get into a great college (Penn State) that she never had a boyfriend or anything like that. But that doesn't mean any boy would ask her out. Hazel also loves to sing but not in front of people of course.... maybe in front of Joelle(closest friend). But what happens Freshman year when Ryan Wade (popular football/basketball/Track&Field player) thinks volleyball is easy. Hazel doesn't like that very much just like she doesn't like Ryan. It all starts when she invites him and his friends to volleyball practice....

This book is a comedy, cliche love story. This story has actual events that happened in my life so yeah...... You might need a box of tissues during this book. Just warning you

So I'm just going to tell you who the main-ish characters are....

~Hazel Stewart- main character, loves volleyball, music, and doesn't like popularity.

~Joelle Snyder- closest friend, also plays volleyball, plays flute in band, and hates popularity (hate is a strong word)

~Nicole/Niki- best friend, (again) also plays volleyball, plays clarinet in band, and isn't a fan of popularity.

~Ryan Wade- popular, loves and plays football, Track&Field, and basketball, hates volleyball

~Tyler Brentan- best buds with Ryan, also plays ^^ those sports, Popular never heard of volleyball until now.