chapter 12, part 1

"Whats going on here?" Lance asked walking into training room, a undescribable look on his face, you felt Keith tense up for some reason.

Keith gritted his teeth, intertwining his hand with yours.

Why now, forgods sake.

"Hello? What you both doing here?" Lance asked again, looking at your intertwined hands, weirdly.

"We were just talking, what did shiro do?" You asked patting the floor next to you, asking him to sit.

Lance sat down next to you, leaning his head on your shoulder and sighed "lets just say...Im in big trouble" he said, keith held onto your hand tighter a little bit, gritting his teeth in a little bit of anger and jelousy.

He didnt like how cosy Lance got around you, but could never stop you from being friends.

You laughed ruffling up lances hair as lance wined 'for messing his beautiful hair up,' Lance looked up at you and pouted.

"I cant believe you left me!" He wined crossing his arms, but still leaning on your your shoulder.

You smirked "sorry? I guess, i had to meet up with Keith" you said ruffling up his hair again and still held onto Keiths hand.

Now that you thought about it ruffling lances hair had become a habit, you used to do it alot with Amara.

"Anywho its time for food, im starving" you said, lance lifted his head up from your shoulder and stood up.

You got up, holding onto keiths hand, which Lance still didnt notice you were holding, getting keith to get up by pulling him up.

"Well see you two later im starving" lance said running out the room, keith sighed in relif as you side glance at him, "you alight there?" You asked squeezing his hand and looking at him worriedly.

Keith smiled "yeah im good, just hungry" he lied, he wasnt good at all, he didnt like how cosy lance was with you, how he ruined his time with you.

You mhmd walking out the room, dragging keith along with you , when you got to the door you let go of keiths hands stretching your arms up as you walked in.

"We really should of trained" you mumbled as keith nodded.

"Y/N! Come sit!" Lance and Hunk yelled, you smiled and shook your head "no can do! Need to finish a convocation with keith" you replied.

You sat next to Keith, eating your food as you both spoke, you held hands under the table.

You and keith both didnt ask eachother if they wanted yo keep it secret or not, so they done whatever.

After dinner, you all sat in the living room like room, sat inbetween keith and lance, everyone was just speaking, laughing and joking around.

Without you realising you ended up falling asleep and your head landing on lances shoulder.
Lance looked down at you and smiled.

Keith didnt even notice until a couple of minuets later, crossing his arms, glaring daggers at lance and gritting his teeth.

He was jealous, afraid that lance would try and take you. We all know lances a flirt.

Lance poked you cheek a couple of times "aww she looks so cute" lance exclaimed, poking your cheek as you swatted his hand away.

"Dante! Go away" you mumbled in you sleep, everyones eyes widened "whos dante?" They asked in sync, all shrugging there shoulders as a answer.

You moved around your head now landing on keiths shoulder as you wrapped you arms around his arms, cuddling it.

He sighed in relief, or to the otgers sounded like a annoyed sigh. He wanted to wrap his arm around your waist but couldn't one becasue you were cuddling it and two becasue everyone was here.

Lance wined "oh come on i was comfortable, she still looks really cute though, but you've gotta wonder if Dante was a past lover" lance said keith tensed up, glaring at him.

Yeah shes cute, also my girl, twat

You mumbled in your sleep again, "right, seems as if its time for bed" shiro said acting all space dad like, "whos offering to carry Y/N?" He asked, Lance and Keith replied at the same time "i will" keith and lance said in sync.

"Keiths rooms closer" shiro said nodding as everyone got up and walked towards there rooms.

Keith picked you up, bridal style, taking you back to your room, laying you in your bed, grabbing the covers and tucking you in.

He kissed your forehead, "sleep well" he mumbled, walking out your room and into his, getting changed and slipping into bed.

------------------------------------------------------

A loud piercing scream filled the caslte, keith jumped out his bed, he knew he heard that scream before and legged it into your room.

He saw you with a tear staned face, knees up to your chest and rocking back and foward.

His heart broke, walking over to you, sitting next to you on the bed and pulling you into a hug.

You cried into his chest, that had to be one of the worst nightmares yet.

"Want to speak about it?" Keith asked you shook your head a sob escaping your lips.

"No, not now" you cried hiccuping everynow and then, keith rubbed your back, keeping quiet, thats all you really needed, for him to be there for you.

You layed down keith sitting on the edge on the bed holding your hand, you were half asleep when you felt his hand leave yours, footsteps leading towards the door.

You thought he was going to leave you but you never heard the door shut and a couple of quiet voices.

"She alright?" Shiro asked "yeah, shes falling back to sleep now" keith replied, you were still awake, scared to fully go to sleep, he would come again.

You heard footsteps, going down the hallway, and a pair coming towards the bed, you had your eyes shut, "goodnight" keith mumbldd kissing your forehead.

Keith pulled away, about to walk away when you grabbed his hand quickly before he was out of reach.

"Stay, please" you said weakly, you moved over towards the wall, keith sighed slipping into bed next to you.

He pulled you to his chest, cradling you in his arms, your face was againt his chest.

He played with your messy H/C hair, twiddling it around his fingers. It calmed you.

You wrapped your arms around Keith, and gor comfortable, finnaly able to fall asleep again, a couple of words was all you hears before you fell asleep.

"I wish you would tell me, soon"

Just thought it was a cute idea, there will be a second or more parts, becasue i think that it will be better like that.

No ones asked what the nightmares are fully about.... shocked.

If you liked the chapter vote and comment ~ Beth <3