Part Six| Dance

Julian immediately regretted going to this party.
Lots of guys and a few girls in their mid twenties were dancing around, music blaring. Everyone was drunk, and there were a few couples kissing in corners. It was dark and Julian had a headache- he had been there 45 minutes and he still hadn't found Ding Dong. Julian glanced at the half empty can of beer in his hand and took a sip, walking towards the back doors to the yard. He saw Chris, waving his arms at him.
"JULIANNNN!!"
Julian sighed and walked over to his friend.
"Hey, Chris."
"Are you havin' the time of your life, dude??" Chris put both of his hands (which both had a beer can in them) in the air. Julian laughed quietly and shrugged.
"I guess so."
Chris sighed and rolled his eyes. "Ohhh, you just wanna get your hands on DD, don't ya??"
Julian blushed, crossing his arms. "Don't say that so loud..." Chris laughed loudly and handed Julian a new can of beer.
"Here man, take another. DD isn't gonna be here for another hour, go have fun!!"
And, Julian did.
    One hour later, Julian was wasted out of his goddamn mind. He danced with every guy he saw, flirting recklessly. He was never the outgoing type, but something was different tonight.
                      (Pov switch)
    Ding Dong opened the door to Chris's apartment, being instantly bombarded with blasting music. He covered his ears, walking towards the kitchen. He saw Chris and walked up to him.
"Where's Jules?" He yelled over the music.
"What???"
"Where is Julian?!?"
"Oh, he's somewhere in the living room probably!!"
Ding Dong nodded, walking into the sea of people. He saw Julian and squeezed his way through the crowd to him. Julian turned around, his eyes an odd glow when their gazes met.
"Ding Dong!~" he sang, bouncing over to his coworker. Ding Dong just nodded in reply. Julian hugged him tightly, causing him to blush quite a bit.
"What's that for?"
"I missed youuu~" Julian buried his head in Ding Dong's chest. He rolled his eyes, patting Julian's head.
"Yeah, yeah. You're just drunk."
"Will you dance with me?" Julian looked up at Ding Dong with hopeful eyes.
"... yeah, sure. I guess."
"Thank you!!!" Julian grabbed Ding Dong's hands, taking him out to the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around Ding Dong's neck, pushing his body up against his.
"I-I didn't think you meant a slow dance..." Ding Dong's face was practically burning up. Julian sighed, looking up at him with lidded eyes.
"I've always wanted to slow dance with you.... You're so cold, like, all the time. I wanna see you vulnerable~" Julian winked.
      Ding Dong gulped, looking to the side as they swayed to the fast paced music ringing through the room. He thought about Julian. He was always so sweet, so kind, so caring even though Ding Dong never even showed an ounce of friendship for him. He felt a pang of sadness in his stomach as he looked back towards Julian.
"Jules, I-" he was cut off by a pair of lips pressing against his. He kissed Julian gently, trying to tell him physically how sorry he was for never caring back. Julian seemed to accept the apology well, bumping his hips against Ding Dong's. After a few moments of the soft kiss, Julian broke away.
"If I don't remember this in the morning, will you tell me?" Ding Dong sighed and pressed his forehead against Julian's, pecking his nose lightly. "Of course."