seventeen: 72 hours

No Promises- Cheat Code

"Patty your not gonna eat all of that" Erica looked over at Patricks plate piled with a huge burger, loaded fries and onion rings. "Watch me!" He frowned at her and he started eating his burger. Dena shook her head and turned to Michael, "so how do you like fame so far" michael shrugs and takes a bite of his burger, "it's nice to have fans to boost you up when your down but I want to follow everyone but if I did then my account would be nuts" a strand if dark hair fell out of his perfectly crafter quiff. "Well if you followed everyone who would dream about Michael Conor following them" Dena smiled as Michael nodded in agreement.

"What about you Maddy? What's the news with you and Brady?" Honestly I have no idea nothings happened since the hotel room incident. "Just friends" I shrug, Michael snorts and starts choking on his fry. "That's...such....bull....they are totally gonna be dating soon!" Michael finally choked out, Kaitlyn slaps him on the back and he clears his throat. "You can tell it when there around each other it's like they only notice that person and Brady he's got it bad" Michael chuckles, is that really how the boys see us? "I just want you to understand that when you tell Brady about him if you guys go in that direction just know he's 15 and he's still young, you both are" Dena puts an arm around my shoulder and kisses my head, Kaitlyn was the only one who knew about Alex since she saw him slap me once.

I sat on Brady's bed while he folded his clothes and put them into his suitcase, he was going home for a few days to see his sister and dad. "I wish you could come with me so you could see my home" he sighs finally zipping the bag. "Someday I will but I'm spending time with Dena and family" I lean back and tuck my hands behind my head, he flops down next to me and looks at me with his pouty face on. "Fine" he kisses my cheek. I reach up and run my hands through the blonde curls, they bounced back when I let go. "I really don't want them to straighten your hair anymore" I tell him for the hundredth time, he nods and lays his head on my shoulder.

"Brady time to go!" Coleen opens the hotel door and grabs her bag, Brady sets his on the ground and grabs my hand and we walk out of his room. I walk him to the lobby door and he waits till Coleen and Ryan are outside, "I'll miss you even though it's only 72 hours" he smiles and wraps an arm around me, I put my arms around his shoulders and look up at him, "who's counting?" I laugh and kiss his cheek, I linger there not wanting to let go. "Madelyn I've got to go" he chuckles and i pull away. He waves to Michael who had appeared behind me and he threw his bag in the trunk and the car pulled away.

"Dang that was sappy...anyway wanna go swimming with Jay and Mikey?" I nod and we walk back to our room.

I want a bf who will count down the minutes till he sees me again!