thirty: confession

Eyes Wide Open -Sabrina Carpenter

@/madelynsmith:
sometimes you just gotta cry
|
@/bradytut:
what happened???
|
@/madelynsmith:
come by Michaels room later

comments blocked

"Maddy?" Sydney whispered from the other side of the bed, "yea?" I open my eyes, I can see her brown eyes looking at me. "I want to tell you what happened" her lips barely moved when she spoke, shes trying to not cry..damn you Miles! "Spill" I lean up on one elbow and she turns over looking at the ceiling.

"You know I've been spending a lot of time with Miles lately because we liked each other, we went on a few dates and we watched movies and he sang to me..." She breaths, "well I found out something and he didn't take it well, he just stared at me for a long time and grabbed his keys and left" she rubbed her hands over her face, "I waited for two days for him to come back but he didn't so that's when I came back here" I touch her shoulder and she looks over at me. "What did you found it though to make him do that? It doesn't sound like Miles to just ditch you" she covers her face and she rolls over and I hear her start crying again.

"Sydney? Please tell me we can fix it or make it better I'm here for you" I rub her back and she just lays there breathing rapidly.

I had just showered and pulled on my underwear and tshirt when the bathroom flew open, Sydney came rushing in her eyes red. She started throwing up all over the floor, I looked away my stomach twisting. It went quite besides Sydney sobbing again, I looked at her she had never been this crushed before. She was the strong one and I was the one who was always crying or mentally unready, now we had switched places and I was at loss of what to do. I hadn't realized she had said something, "what?", she squeezed her eyes shut.

"I'm pregnant"

"..."

Dun dun dunnnnnn! Miles and Sydney having a baby!!!