fiftynine: isnt real

Wasting all these tears -cassidee pope

I laid down on the soggy ground, I looked up at the sky and felt the rain dropping on me, soaking into my clothes. The bottle in my hand half empty already, the buzzing in my head numbed everything that my mind had endured.

"Hey you shouldn't drink alone" I turned my head to see Zack sitting down on the grass next to me, his curly hair was wet and fell over his face. "Nobody would understand" I said and I looked away from him. "Madelyn Jeanette please for the love of sake listen to me, I understand as I'm here for you because.." he starts but I look at him and his lips freeze, I lift the bottle to my lips but he takes it and he chugs the rest of it down and lays next to me, our shoulders touching.

"You don't " I say, "i do Madelyn, I really do, I've know for months but I know he hurt you and I know you love him but I'm here and I won't hurt you and I will wait" I turn my head to look at him, the cold is starting to seep into my bones now. "Zack...' He presses his finger to my lips softly and his blue eyes seem to be more vibrant in the gray light. ' I'll wait' he whispers and he kisses me, I don't kiss back but I feel the way he wants me to kiss back, he pulls away and his eyes are sad but he rubs his thumb over my cheek. ' you are truly the most beautiful girl ever '