thirtyone: pinky promises

Sign of the times -Harry Styles

It took forever for Sydney to fall asleep after telling me, she was afraid I'd hate her or something. I turned the light off and closed the door, I walked to Brady's room and knocked. The door opened and he stood there, tie dye tshirt, black shorts, and a beanie. I just leaned closer and pressed my head against his chest, we stood there for awhile before he led me into the room and let me curl up in his side. "Are you okay?" His voice makes his chest vibrate, I shook my head.

"I'm stressed about Sydney"

"I wouldn't blame you, Miles is a wreck too, whatever happened between them really messed them both up"

"Miles messed it up, he walked out when she told him she was-" I clenched my jaw, I couldn't tell anyone, I had promised her.

"She was what?" He titled my chin up to look at him, his blue eyes where like water today.

"Nothing" I smiled but he knew it was fake. "Madelyn you can tell me I won't tell anyone" he held his pinky up. I wrapped my pinky around his and looked at me a serous face.

"Sydney's pregnant" Brady's face went slack and his eyes searched me like he was expecting me to laugh and tell him it was a joke. "Your not joking" he asked. I shook my head.

"Oh dam" Michael sat on his bed while Sydney told him, she seemed to be regaining her composure and not crying 24/7. "I mean I don't think m-" ..."don't say his name" I said quickly, last night I had she had got mad. "He's pretty messed up to Syd, he needed some time to gather his thoughts, I mean you both are still young and he was scared" Michaels voice sounded like a mother giving her daughter a pep-talk.

"I don't give a dam, I'm having this kid...our kid and he walks out" she snaps, her golden locks freshly washed swing around her head as she paces the room. "Just talk to him!" Michael snaps back and he leaves the room.

As I said something was about to happen. Sydney's having Miles's baby! Babybombs.