thirtythree: jay hype

Little things - one direction

Sydney POV

I saw the hesitation in Maddy when everyone starting filing out of the room, I smiled lightly at her and she turned and left. Miles stood just feet away from me his eyes seemed to look at me with sadness. "Well are you going to say something" I cross my arms over my chest, he looks away and back. "I'm sorry I left Sydney, I was scared, your 18 and I'm 19 and now we're having-" .."we're ?" I ask, he nods, "I'm not leaving you in this alone, no matter how much you irritate me" a smile crosses his face and I can't help but smile too.

"Can we be good now?" He looks at me again, his brown eyes begging, "I guess" I sigh and he's got me in hug before I can change my mind. "Your mine" he whispers. "Forever" I say and he kisses me.

Madelyn POV

We sit in the vans for less than 15 minutes until everyone starts to clap, I turn and see Sydney and Miles walking toward us hand in hand. The bus ride back everyone's buzzing, Jay is keeping is happy self while Michael is watching him just waiting for him to crack.

When I step into my room Michael is free styling and Jay is beatboxing, Miles is adding in with some raps and everyone's having fun. Mikey's talking with Jaden who's sitting on the other bed, and then arms wrap around me and pull me toward the bed. He sets me down on his lap on the opposite bed of Michael, Jay, and Miles.

Michael points the camera at us and Brady kisses my cheek, "Opra boy come and sit on my lap" Miles shouts, I stand up to let Brady sit on Miles lap and Michael keeps rapping.

This goes on for about 15 minutes.

"Hey guys I'm getting kicked out" Miles says, he hugs Michael and Jay then Brady, he comes for me last and whispers "thanks for bringing Sydney to me" I choke back tears as Miles waves goodbye and leave the room. "I have to go too" Jay says sadly, I let him and Michael say there goodbyes but Michael looks to the phone since he's on a live "this is the last time guys" Jay smiles and starts a familiar beat.

{Couldn't find the video where Michael Conor and Jay rap together before Jay leaves}

I don't realize I'm crying until Jay is hugging me, "don't worry mads I'll always be your tallest little brother" he laughs and I laugh-cry into his jacket.

"Bye Jay!" Brady yells after him.

"Blessings" and Jays gone.

I cried during Michaels live with Jay and Miles, because Michael started crying after Jay left and talked about how much he loved him.