Tenth Chapter

Hello.

I just want to thank the amazing Reading_Rocks16. I got my plot and some lines from her. She's so kind and she's the coolest author ever. Catch her 'from the heart' stories, You won't be disappointed. She'll make every strand of your hair standing ovation. You'll love her like I do :) KUDOS TO YOU BEAUTIFUL.

_____________

LAUREN

"What's with the face, Laur?" tanong agad ni Normani pagbalik ko sa table namin.

I shook my head and stared at my coffee. Malamig na to panigurado.

I felt arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes. Kilala ko kung kanino to. Kay Shiela. Why can't she leave me alone?

"Why are you sad, muffin?" she asked. Muffin. Eww. I want to throw up.

"Cause you got your hands around me," I answered with smug tone. Agad naman niyang inalis ang braso niyang nakapulupot sa katawan ko at nagkunwaring nagtatampo. I rolled my eyes again. Oh please.

"You don't like it?" Shiela asked pouting. I don't where the thought of Camila came from. I shook the thought off my head. Jeez,Jauregui. Give her space. I'm afraid that the urge of punching that Austin guy never leaves me. And Shiela is annoying the hell out of me.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Dinah stood from the couch.

"My dad called. He wants me home as soon as possible. Sorry guys," Dinah apologized. "And Lauren, my dad wants to see you there too."

I looked at her and realized that she's only making this up. Kumunot ang noo ko. And she gave me the sumakay-ka-nalang look.

Tumayo ako sa kinauupuan ko. Pero may humila ulit  sa kamay ko. "Where do you thing you're going?" tanong ni Shiela.

"Shiela, hindi mo ba narinig si Dinah? Gusto akong makita ni tito. Let go of my hand."

"You're leaving?" hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Normani. At binigyan kami ng iiwan niyo ko kasama si Shiela? look.

"Sorry," Dinah and I said quickly before heading outside.

"So Dinah, I know hindi talaga tumawag si tito kasi hindi mo manlang inangat ang cellphone mo kanina. I really don't know how Shiela fell for that. Pero seryoso anong plano mo?" tanong ko kay Dinah nang makasakay kami sa kotse ko.

She chuckled. "If looks could kill, Lauren. Patay na si Shiela. Parang mangangain ka ng tao kanina."

So yun pala yun. Nahalata niya yung itim na aura ko kanina. Best friend talaga.

"Plus, Normani is giving me the look. Alam niyang may mali din sayo."

Iniling ko ang ulo ko. "Wala na ba kong maitatago sainyo ni Normani?" Naalala ko tuloy si Normani na iniwan namin kasama si Shiela. Kawawa naman siya.

She laughed. "Saakin Lauren wala. Pero kay Normani meron. Hindi pa niya alam yung tungkol sa scholar girl mo."

I bit my lower lip when she mentioned Camila. Ano na kayang ginagawa nila ni Austin ngayon?

"Lauren! Hey!" Dinah said clapping her hands infront of my face. Tinapik ko yung kamay niya.

"What?" I started the car engine and started driving. Saan ba kami pupunta?

"You're daydreaming. You're thinking about Camila, aren't you?" she accused.

I sighed. "Guilty."

She screamed. "OMG! You really like her!"

"I thought I made that pretty obvious earlier," I said rolling my green eyes.