Chapter 1 The Party

It was about 5:00 pm and about everyone was getting ready to go to this fancy party which actually Mystery's uncle Grace had told about. It was meant to be really nice and people were going to dress up all nice and classy, there would be music, food, drinks, a huge dance area, and it was all going to be thrown at this big mansion. Grace had told Mystery that he could invite about up to six people over to this party. Mystery had decided to invite Alfred and Kao because he always saw them at work and he was trying to get Alfred to still forgive him. Alfred wasn't quit sure if he wanted to go since he doesn't really trust Mystery but Kao was able to convince him to come along. Mainly because Kao thought it would be a way for Alfred and him to get really close together.

Mystery then tried to think of another person to invite to the party, even one more would be enough. He then decided to invite Rex since he was always his companion and was always there when he needed him the most. Mystery and Rex were still very close Best Friends and they weren't quit in a relationship yet but Mystery had something for rex but he wasn't sure what it was though and Rex had really strong feelings for Mystery but has always been afraid to tell him. Rex had actually immediately excepted the offer since he wanted to spend more time with Mystery and get to know who Alfred and Kao were.

*At The Party*

Mystery was outside walking into the mansion wearing a tuxedo which he somehow was able to "borrow" from Alfred. When he walked in he had immediately saw Grace talking to Ocean.

"Haha aww but Ocean you got to admit it was pretty funny when that guy spilt punch all over his tuxedo then accidently his wife," Grace said chuckling a bit put his arm around Ocean

"Umm... I feel a bit bad for the wife, she told me her dress was about over a million dollars," said Ocean with a little upset look and a look of feeling bad

"Aww, what a waste then~" said Mystery that came from behind Grace

"Ack- Mystery!!!" Yelled Grace as he jumped up turning around at Mystery

Ocean started laughing his ass off when seeing Grace get scared by his nephew though he jumped a little too though.

"Aww come on Alfred!!" A noise came from another distance were you could see Alfred in a tuxedo and Kao in a weird Bluish dark dress with his noise bleeding taking pictures of Alfred. Mystery walks over behind both of them and starts to give a creepy look at both of them from behind so he could make them or at least Alfred piss himself.

"Hello best friend~" Mystery said in a creepy voice while coming out from behind Alfred and Kao.

"Ahh!! What the hell Mystery!!" Said Alfred who jumped and with a look of horror on his face.

"Aww, come on. You knew I was going to be here but it's funny how ridiculously scared you were~" said Mystery with a look of success on his face.

Alfred then rolled his eyes and look over at Kao who just glared at Mystery and kept taking pictures of Alfred. Mystery glared back for awhile and then said to Kao.

"It's very weird how much of a pervert you are when taking pictures of Alfred. Kinda scary and weird if you ask me pervert boy~" he said when glaring back at Kao but with a creepy smile.

"Shut up! Alfred and I are really close friends almost like boyfriends! And really, I'm the pervert boy! Says the rapist himself! Kao said with a look of annoyance and rolling his eyes. While Alfred looked at him with a pale face from hearing what Kao just said.

Mystery just glared at Kao and rolled his eyes and walked away. He didn't want to keep fighting with Kao since he was very annoying and mostly a big pervert for Alfred. Mystery started to walk around and then heard running feet behind him. When he turned around he was squished with a huge hug from a little demon hedgehog.

"Aaahh MYSTERY!!" Said rex when pouncing onto Mystery with a huge smile on his face.

Mystery was pretty shocked and had relized when it was Rex had wrapped his arms around him for a huge hug.

"Hehe Jeez don't knock me onto the floor Rexy~" Mystery said chuckling and lifting up Rex's face with both his hands so he could see him better.

Rex laughed and was really happy to see Mystery. For some reason whenever Rex was so happy and cheering it always made Mystery feel warm inside and brought a huge smile on his face. He yet again thought that he might have been falling for Rex but tried to doubt. He didn't want Rex to get hurt by him or be used as a victim to others.

"...Mystery are you okay?"

Mystery snapped out of his thoughts and saw Rex looking at him with a look of of worry and confusion.

"Yeah I'm fine just lost in my thoughts for a bit that's all heh~" Mystery said acting completely normal again.

"Oh", Rex said when he started to let go of Mystery, then he stopped and his face went a bit pink.

"..hm? What's up? Why you so flustered~?" Mystery said in a teasing way because he knew how Rex didn't liked to be teased.

"W-what?! No I'm not flustered, I just um.." Rex kept looking at Mystery in his tuxedo and it made him kinda turn a bit more pink because of it.

"Aw, what do I look hot or something. You look even more flustered whenever you keep looking at me~" Mystery said teasingly

"N-no! J-just pretend nothing happened okay, and stop teasing me!" Rex said with a pouty look and a bit embarrassed.

Before Mystery could think of anything else to say he relized that Rex was wearing a long black coat that covered his alphet. Mystery looked at him for a moment and then said.

"You should probably take off your jacket. People soon will start to judge you~" he said with a smirk of teasing him.

"Oh, okay, I almost forgot to take this off" Said Rex when he then started taking off his coat.

Mystery was about to tell Rex that he was just teasing him but once Rex took off his jacket it revealed a nice cute short pink and yellow dress, with a bit of fluff at the end of the dress. Mystery couldn't really say anything and stared at Rex for awhile. In Mystery's head he was saying to himself.

"...Woah, he looks adorable and so cute! ....damn I can't stop looking at him~~"

Mystery kept looking at Rex for a long time and decided to use a sexual joke on him or tease him a bit to flustered him up.

"S-so, does it look cute or weird?" Rex said looking down at his dress a bit pink from embarrassment from asking that question.

"Aww~ are you trying seduce me or something with that dress of yours cause its working~~" Mystery said in a seducing way getting a few inches closer to Rex's face.

"N-no! Stop teasing me!" Rex said turning completely red and then stepping a few feet back

"I-im going to the punch bowl area! Y-yeah!" he started rushing over to the punch bowl area with a red face

Mystery started to chuckle and began walking over to a table were Alfred, Kao, Ocean, and Grace were.