Chapter 4 Just a Little Dance

WARNING LEMON/NASTY STUFF!!! LITTLE CHILDREN DON'T RUIN YOUR INNOCENCE!!!

It had been about thirty minutes since the incident between Rex and Mystery happened but they were both okay now and more understanding there opinions.  The police had came to the mansion and when they did, Mystery and Rex hid in the closet covering themselves in the clothes that were in there so no one would see them or suspect them.  The only uncomfortable thing about hiding in the closet was that it was so small that Mystery and Rex were squished against each other.  The little hedgehog was very embarrassed and uncomfortable by this that his face started turning bright red and his heart started to race like crazy, he felt like curling into a spiky ball.  The tall purple cat didn't know what to think of the situation.  He just stood there squishing Rex and not looking down at the small demon who was completely flustered.  When one of the police officers walked into that room he started to look under the bed behind a couch and other things until he finally started to head towards the closet.

Rex started to breath like crazy and couldn't stop himself.  He was so scared of the situation that he felt like his pure heart was going to stop pumping at any moment.  Immediately Mystery had relized how scared Rex was and felt horrible that he dragged him a part of this.  Right away the feline put his hand on Rex's mouth so that his breathing would become quieter but it didn't work, it just made him more panicky than before.  The next thing that the purple feline decided to do was to try and comfort Rex in whispers and try to let him know that the man wasn't going to find them.

Rex started to feel a lot more relaxed and hugged Mystery tight putting his face against his fur.  The police officer went towards the closet slowly but before he could another officer came in the room and told him they needed to go.  He pulled him out of the room in a rush to get out of here because he was honestly still scared to be in there. They all had taken off leaving the complete mansion unnoticed. 

Mystery came out of the closet slowly cradling Rex in his arms.  He had put Rex on the bed while he sat down right next to him swishing his tail back and fourth.  Rex sat up right next to Mystery as well but he relizes that mystery looked desperate and worried about something.

"Is something the matter Mystery?" Rex said with a little tilt to his head looking at him.

Mystery turned his head to Rex with a bit of a wide eyed straight face.

"No, it's nothing don't worry about it.  I guess just a bit zoning out"  Rex looked a bit frustrated because he wanted to know what was really going on in his mind.

Come on Mystery, I know that look.  It's the look of someone who is worried about something, you can tell me you know.  I am your b-best f-f-friend! Rex let out a squeak at the last part, he didn't seem happy about it though when he said it.

"...Do you love anyone Rex?

Mystery sighed a bit ashamed of his question.  Rex got all flustered up by that one question.  "W-WHAT?! I-I-I u-um I-i don't k-know, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT QUESTION ANYWAYS?!" Rex squeaked out all his words stuttering like crazy. 

Mystery looked at him a bit upset and then he leaned in and kissed him. It was very harsh but it didn't hurt. Rex was absolutely as flustered as red as someone going to explode by this. Mystery had parted from the kiss and said-

"I think I love you Rex, I think I have loved you for a while now. I know that is hard to believe that someone like me could have feeling like that but it's not a joke! I want to know though if you feel the same, do you?"

Rex didn't know what to do and he was ecstatic and full of happiness. Without a warning or anything Rex squealed out, "OF COURSE I DO!!"

He jumped up to Mystery which was something that never really happened before and pecked his lips.  Mystery was of course surprised  by this action but had Rex little peck turn into a deepening kiss.  Mystery was some how getting some type of urge and pinned Rex to the bed getting on top of him. Rex had no words about his movements or actions and he actually really wanted this.

He squeaked out "M-m-mystery" when he started to place kisses on his little tiny chubby neck. 

Rex was moaning a little bit by this and when Mystery was starting to completely kiss Rex's whole innocent little body. He took off Rex's dress once he stopped at his shoulders.  Rex was completely undress now flustered and everything.  His body was shaking and struggling like crazy.  Mystery had  already taken his clothes off when he was kissing Rex everywhere.  Mystery had turned Rex around onto his stomach while he squirmed and squealed up from embarrassment and shock.

"M-MYSTERY" Rex Squeaked out but he was excited about this.

Mystery grab his his dick and shoved it into him. Rex let out a loud moan and was squirming like insane.  Mystery kept thrusting into him but not to fast while Rex let out moans of enjoyment of shaking.

Mystery started thrusting a lot faster in Rex after a while driving out little huffs from him.  Rex was screaming out moans now in pleasure. 

"D-DADDY!!" Rex screamed out when had cummed.

When they had stopped Rex went down below Mystery's area and started to suck. Mystery was letting out a few huffed out moans by this while Rex licked and sucked. 

When finished Rex had layed down right next to Mystery and snuggled him.

"I love you Mystery"

"Love you Rexy-roo"

While both fading off to sleep

((OH MY GOODNESS, FINALLY I FINISHED THIS BOOK AND CHAPTER!!! I am very sorry this took months to finish.  I guess I was feeling pretty awkward while writing it and I'm sorry if it's cheesy or seems rushed.  Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoyed, and if some of you are ruined by this chapter I gave you a warning

-MysticFic