Chapter V

Ilang minute na ang nakalipas pero nakatayo parin si Carly sa tapat ng shop nya. She was shocked on what happened but she can't stop smiling on the thought that they kissed she can't help herself but to shake the thoughts on her mind.

Pumasok sya sa loob, her café had a small room for her and other rooms din naman para sa mga crew niya.

Its time to sleep. She said to her sleep, pero doi sya dinalaw ng antok.

---

Its been 3 days since Vlad got Carly home and about the kissing its a big deal for her, wala nga siyang boyfriend eh, she is a reserve person tsaka what Vlad did is so bold. He got Carly off guard.

Its been like two days since she haven't got any good sleep I've been thinking of him all day long. Carly decided to go on her 

"Ate? Ano pong nangyare sayo?" Althea worriedly asked her. Di naman nakakapagtaka, Carly  is not herself for 2 days straight.

"I'm just tired Althea, by the way wala ka bang pasok? I saw some students from your school kanina." sagot ni Carly.

"Its our Midterms starting  tomorrow and I ask our teacher kung pwede akong umabsent ngayon para makabawi ako ate, kase next week may club activity din kami medyo magiging busy kami tapos I'm sure di ako makakatulong ng msyado at ayoko naman pong i-take advantage yung kabaitan mo po." She explained.

Carly's heart soften dahil sa sinabi ni Althea, she's really a good kid manangmana sa nanay niya.

"Althea as your ate, focus more on your studies. We hold our future, kaya choose what's the most essential thing that you need. Of course I'll allow you to work ngayon but next 2 weeks wala munang happy latte."

Namilog nman yung Mata niya, I laugh at her dahil ang cute cite nya.

"Althea, its fine tsaka nasabihan ko na din Si Finley kanina, he's busy for the next 2 weeks kaya I'll give my employees a 2 weeks break para makapagpahinga din paminsan minsan.

Carly excuse herself dahil may order na ng kape.

"One happy latte, and two Americano." Finley said sabay abot ng sticky note para sa orders.

---

"Earth to Emerald. Ano ba? Di ba tayo magtatrabaho?" she said while snapping her fingers on Carly's face pero walang epekto. All she did is drag her friend inside the building. Kanina pa niya napapansin and kaibigan as labas ng café at nagmumuni-muni, she's worried on what happen on her friend kase napansin niya palanging may inisip ito.

On the other hand, Carly was not in herself all morning. Maganda parin naman ang mga kape nya but someone is bothering her thoughts and it makes her scared, she knows this feeling.

"I'll close the store early, uuwi ako ng maaga Rhaine and you can all go and have a break for 2 weeks, Althea and Finley is busy for two weeks and break narin nating lahat."

Di na nagsalita si Rhaine and help her to close the store.

"Carl, I know somethings bothering you at kanina ka pa tulala and to think you will close the store for 2 weeks? We can manage the store kahit tayo lang, we started on that. Now what, mind telling me?"

Di naman naiba si Rhaine sakin, maybe if I tell her baka may maitulong sya. Carl mumbled herself.

"Is it normal to have feelings with someone you just knew?" Carl asked in confusion, di naman nagpahalata si Rhaine sa pagkakagulat sa tanong.

"Yung mababaw na feelings Carl normal lang yun, parang love at first sight ganun pero I didn't say na naniniwala ako sa ganun; I really believe that love develops through time and memories together but it depends on the person if they would entertain the feeling or not, they should give it time to know someone before giving their whole."