Meet me.

Remi POV

Yo. Im Remi, or Trigger if you know me by my street name. Ive lived in California for a few years now and im already known around here. I work for my boss Hijack. Its nothing major, just easy money. Im balling. Normally I just deliver some white and shit but i have bigger jobs sometimes. But thats all yall need to know. Im the shit. I live by the motto; Fuck bitches, get money.

Me and the squad were just chillen at Ronny's yard when Orphaes loud ass inturrupts the chill mood.

"Yo guys! You remember the lighty, Di'onne? Shes invited us to hers, and she got a pool!!" She said jumping up and down. The girls all starting getting excited. I swear i dont get them. 

"You down?" I asked Ronny, "yerr, we aint got nothing else to do man." he got up and put on his 95's and followed the girls outside. I huffed and got up. 

My new lady said she leavin me,

Ahh, fuck her i dont care.

Plus I got another over there

My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was my nigga Donte.

"Sup man?" I said. 

"Yo, i was thinkin of comin down to Cali. I needa get back whats mines"

Donte lived in L.A and i knew him since we was in kindergarden. He was rod nigga forreal.

"You still hooked on that girl man?"

"Not even. I just need to get me some, she never let me get a taste of that pussy mayne. Thats too good to waste" He chuckled.

"Alright nig, im out" 

-Locked off-

I laughed and joined the rest of the guys in the car.

At Di'onnes house

So, this girl had moneyyyy. Her house was insane bruh. Everyone was already in the pool outside apart from Di'onne and myself. I stared at her. Just realising she was the girl who i talked to in the hall yesterday at school. Eh. 

She looked kinda angry, she was messaging someone on her phone and mugging the screen. She shouldnt screw up her face. It makes her look ugly. But she was far from ugly, nice grey/brown eyes, plump pink lips and cute nose, not to mention her curls. I love girls with natural curly hair.

She was thick too. Nice big thighs and a flat, smooth stomach. She wore a silver belly botton peircing which made her body more noticable. She had about C cup boobs which were nice. And a thin waist which made her as curvy as hell. But, ive seen better.

I walked over to her. She looked up and immidiatly crossed her arms. She did that before. Is that like a habit or something? 

She stared at my chest. I chuckled and cleared my throat. That got her attention.

"Uh..hey" she said. She has a nice voice, very soothing. But she was nervous, i could tell because she stuttered.

"Nice place" I said to her. She smiled at me. "Thanks."

"Im Remi, i guess you're apart of the squad now aye? Orphae seems to have taken to you." Her smile faded.

"I guess.. I dont want to intrude though," She said dryly. I laughed, she was so posh. 

It became a bit awkward coz i ran out of things to say. So, being the gentleman I am, i pushed her into the pool.

She screamed and shut her eyes as she hit the water. Everyone laughed. Her hair was we so all her wringlets covered her face. She flipped me off and giggled then swam off and talked to Kellis. 

Tiya strutted out of pool. Dripping wet. Tiya was aight. She was short as hell but super skinny. I didnt like skinny girls but ive fucked with her a couple times. She smirked at me and came over. She was quater cast, and had long, puffy hair. She had massive lips, but not too big to make her look clapped. She had skinny legs but a nice stomach and fair tits. No bum though. 

"When am i next coming over Rem?" She asked in a seductive tone. 

"Move Tiya. You dont come over on a regualar. We beat, nothing more" I spat. I hate it when hoes think they're wifey. Fuck off.

She looked kind of hurt. But i had no sympathy.

"we'll see." She said, and took my hand and put it on her ass. Then she walked over to flirt with Ronny. Skets bruv.

Half an hour later*

Everyone was in the cinema room sitting in a circle and we was deciding what game to play. We still some mother fuckin kids' 

"How about we hit up spin the bottle niggaaa!" Ronny shouted. He was too hyped man. Everyone laughed

"Alright, ill spin first" Kellis said winking at everyone. She spun the bottle and it landed on Orphae.

"YES!" Ronny shouted and me and him high fived.

"Alright, keep your pants on" Orphae said as she leaned over to Kellis. They met eachothers lips and took about 10 seconds kissing. Everyone whooped and cheered. It was hella sexy though.

"Okay, Ronny's go!" Orphae said. Ronny smirked and spun the bottle.

It landed on Tiya. She licked her lips and leaned over to ronny. They lipsed for what seemed for like forever. Kellis had to pull them apart. Tiya wiped her lip and winked at Ronny. He chuckled. 

It was my turn.

Di'onne POV

It was Remi's go to spin the bottle. It went round and round until it stopped.

Me. Fuck.

Everyone smirked at me. I froze up inside. I wasnt expecting it to land on me. Oh no, no no no...

He leaned closer to me until his nose was touching mine. I could smell his minty breath. God he was so buff.

I leaned in a little so our lips touched and then he began to lips me, we moved in sinc and our lips ate away at eachother. He put his hand on my cheek and deepened the kiss, i could feel his tounge on bottom lip. I felt butterflies in my stomach as his strong hands touched my neck. 

Tiya cleared her throat. Remi pulled away and everyone just stared at us. Orphae laughed and cheered along with Ronny and Kellis. Tiya glared at me, i dont know why. Its only a game? Isnt it..

Remi smiled at me deviously, i looked away and smirked at the floor. Boy, that was something good. 

Picture of Remi and Donteto the side, Donte is in the black hat, and Remi in the burgandy. Im going to start adding other characters Pov's to add to the story.

-Marnieee x