Questions*

"D-d-donte" I whispered, hanging my head low. What the fuck was he doing here? Part of the reason i agreed to move down here was to get away from his cheating ass! 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE? I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!" I screamed, blinking away the tears that were forming in my eyes. I will not cry for this peice of shit.

He held my wrists and looked into my eyes with his hazel, sparkling stare. 

I tried to look away but he moved my face back with his hand. 

"You dont understand how much i miss you di. Im so, so sorry" He said souding genuine. My eyes locked with his. No no no, i will not take him back. He used me. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Be strong Di'onne.

"okay." I sighed. "What?" He asked sounding surprised.

"I forgive you" I qucikly said. He leaned in a kiss me. Gosh, i missed his soft lips.

I pulled to my sensed, and pushed him off me. He looked at me as if i was crazy.

I laughed. "This dosent mean im taking you back. You cheated on me Donte" I spoke sternly.

"But you just said you forgave me?" He muttered, sounding a little pissed off.

"Move on Donte. Im sure theres loads of hoes out there calling your name" I rolled my eyes and walked back into the party.

Iggy Azalea- Work was playing. I checked the time on my phone. 22:36. Still had a while to shake things off and enjoy myself.

I went to the bar and ordered a round of shots. I spotted Amber and called her over. I didnt think she would hear me over the music, but it seems she was thinking ahead. 

"Take some with me?" I asked her in her ear. She smiled and nodded.

We counted to 3 and downed the shots. I felt a small buzz in my head. I grabbed Ambers hand and pulled her to the dance floor. It was cramped, hot and sweaty and i felt a little sick.

I spotted Donte dancing with Tiya, she was rubbing her ass all over him. He looked over at me and smirked at little. I mugged him and turned round to face Amber. I whined on her and yiked.

She grabbed my ass. I bit my lip at her and stutted to the bar. 

"Glass of ciroc and sprite please" I said, paying some money.  I took a few gulps of my drink. My eyes got a little blurry. I blinked repeatedly. Eeeh. 

I saw Remi and hugged him from behind and kissed his neck. I dont knoew what was coming over me but i liked it. 

He turned around and smiled at me. God, he was so fine. I studied his perfect face, his eyes, they were a mix of light brown and green, he had a nicely shaped nose. I looked down to his lips. They were a little wet from when he licked them. Yum.

I leaned in a bit his lip, he kissed me. I slipped my tounge into his mouth and sucked on his bottom lip. We kissed for a while. I slipped my hand under his shirt and massaged his packs, tracing each one. No one could see me doing it because of the lighting. I tugged on his belt. 

He pulled away and looked at me funny. Whoops. He cupped my face with his hands.

"Are you drunk Di?"he asked me looking into my eyes. My mind was somewhere else. I leaned in to kiss him again but he pushed me back lightly. I got angry and screwed my face up.

"Di'onne. I asked you a question" he said sternly.

"A little bit.." I replied slurring my words. He looked at me concerned. I frowned. 

I felt something bubble in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom, i guess Remi followed because he was by the door while i threw up. Eurgh.

I heard a loud sigh, i turned round to see a concerned Remi. "Lets get you cleaned up" He said hushedly. He wet some tissue and wiped my mouth. Suddenly, it all got to me. Why was Donte here? Should i give him another chance? Why? Because i love him. 

I just cried. Tears came streaming down my face. Remi wrapped his arms around me and i just sobbed in his chest. I felt really weak and ill. I dont know why, i didnt drink that much? Suddenly, my eyes rolled back and i just blacked out in Remi's hold.

Anonymous POV

I put a bunch of dissolvable sleeping pills in that bitch's drink. She thinks shes so hot. And, she stole my man. I know they aint going out, but Remi is a thug, he dont treat girls the way he treat her. I can tell he feels for her and that aint right. So, it was time to fix it. But i aint one for murder, so imma just mentally kill her you get my drift? Oh, and im gonna deal with that Orphae bosh too. Taking my man like that. Bitches better watch coz i know for a fact. Imma get what i want!

Remi POV

I sat next to her in the hospital room. The nurse said that Di will be fine. It wasnt alcohol poisoning or anything, she had an overdose on some sleeping pills? What the fuck? Ill deal with that after, right now she just need to wake up.

She looked so peaceful. Even though her eye make up was running down her face from where she cried, she still looked beautiful. I think a nigga be catchin feelings but i cant deal with her. She too fragile to be involved in my life. Plus, i would proberly break her heart even i didnt mean it. But shit, it was hard being in the friendzone. 

About and hour later she opened her eyes. I sighed in relief, i thought i was gonna have to leave her here for the night. 

"W-what happened?" she said, her voice was croaky as fuck.

I chuckled "Dont worry ma, lets just get out of here and take you home" her eyes widened. "No, dont take me home like this!" She said stressing. I huffed. 

"You cant go Orphaes coz i dont know where she is" I scratched the back of my head. "Can i spend the night at yours remi?" She asked in the angelic voice of hers. I held her hand and nodded lightly. 

20 minutes later we arrived at my apartment. I wasnt about to let Dionne sleep on the couch, so i will just crash on it. I let her have a shower to clean herself up. I gave her one of my black t shirts and pair of tracksuit bottoms some gal left at my yard a while ago. She came out of the bathroom dressed and i told her she could sleep in my bed. She slumped under the covers and wrapped up. She was shivering. I was worried about her, i wondered what made her cry like that at the party. 

"Are you cold?" I asked her, she nodded slowly. I was about to get her another blanked until she grabbed me by my shirt. I stared at her.

"Get in with me" She whispered. I hesitated but crept in next to her slowly. 

She pulled my hands to wrap around her. I tightened my grip and snuggled her to my chest. I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes. 

There we gooo, picture of Tiya to the side, hope you enjoyed ;*

-Marnieee x