Awake;

Di'onne POV

*Flashback*

"Say bye bye bitch" He said in a deep raspy voice.

He pulled put a blade and shoved it in my stomach. I saw him run back into the car then my vision went blurry. I lost all strength and slumped down onto the concrete floor, as i hit the concrete a sharp pain rushed through me and i groaned pretty loudly. Then all i saw was black. 

I woke up to a bright light above me, i blinked a few times to get my vision clear. I slowly tilted my head, it hurt so much, i could feel the blood rushing to my brain. Ughh. I saw a machiene measuring what i assumed to be my heart beat, and i was hooked up to a drip in my wrist. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach as i tried to sit up, i fell back. I used the strength in my arm to lift up the covers i was under, my stomach was wrapped up in a fresh bandage. 

Oh yeah. I was stabbed.

I pressed the buzzer on the side of the hospital bed to alert a nurse. A chubby white lady with short brown hair came in the room.

"Welcome back honey! You've been out for 3 days, so glad you're awake" She said checking the moniters and all the hospital shit. 

My mouth was so dry, i needed some emergancy vaseline. "Uh..um" I managed to croak out, "Can i get some water please?" 

"Sure, ill be one second" She smiled and hurried out of the room.

My throat was so parched. I was out for 3 days? Wheres my family, do they know about this? And the others, wheres Orphae and Remi? I jumped up, im a dickhead. I screeched in pain and fell back onto the bed. The nurse came rushing back in.

"Oh no no no, dont make any sudden movements just yet hun. We need the doctor to check everything is okay. Here is your water, and take these antibiotics and pain killers" She said

I swallowed the pills and chugged down the water. Ahh, that was so good. 

A tall man came in, he looked latino or something. He questioned me and checked that everything was all okay. He said they had perfomed sugery on me because there was a small peirce in my liver but they fixed it all up and it was all healed. I had my bandage removed which revealed a huge scar on my belly which was really ugly. I sighed. 

"Are you okay to see a few visitors miss?" The doctor asked. I nodded. Yes

My dad, Clarrissa, Alisha and K'marni came rushing through. K'marni jumped onto me. It hurt a little. "Ow, be careful baby" I said hugging her. 

"Ohh no! Sorry, sorry, sorry" She squealed looking like she was about to cry, she snuggled into my chest. "Im fine, dont worry" I said giving her a kiss. She handed me a little card, which had glitter and drawings all over it. It read "We hope you get betta Di di" I chuckled and gave her another hug. 

Alisha came over and gave me a tight hug. "I thought.. i thought you wouldnt wake up" She said while her lip quivered a little. I hugged her back "Well, im up" I chuckled.

Clarrissa gave me a kiss on the cheek, hugged me and gave me a box of Lindor chocolates which were my favourite. I thanked her and then my dad came over and squeezed me tightly. "Ouch" i laughed. "Sorry baby girl" He said smiling. "We're so glad you're okay." 

My dad whispered something to my step mom and she took the girls outside. 

"What happened?" I asked him.

"The police found the person who did this to you, they found him the next night after it happened" He said in an angry but calm tone. "But.."

"But what?" I said a little shook.