"Introduce Yourself"

Di'onne POV

Last lesson. Finally. I entered class and was about the 5th person in class, i walked over and sat on a chair away from the other students. More and more people came pouring in until the bell souded to signal class had started. A girl came and sat next to me and gave me a wide smile, I weakly smiled back trying not to be rude..im not good at being sociable. A tall, slender lady stood in the middle of the room and opened her arms wide saying "Welcome class". She irritated me, she was way too loud and joyful. I guess all drama teachers are like that? 

"Right, it seems we have a few new faces in class today. So, lets all stand up and introduce ourselves, make ourselves known!" Miss exclaimed.  I dont want to be known. One by one each person stood up, said their name, and a little background info about themselves. I didnt really pay attention. 

The girl who smiled at me stood up hastily as it was her turn. 

"Hey y'all. I'm Orphae, i was born in californiaaaa!" A few people cheered after she said that. "I am from Uganda, Spain and America, I like basketball and track and i love Bow wow. He my boo." She smiled and sat down and everyone clapped her. 

Great, its my turn now. I stood up a bit nervously. Here I Go.

"Um..hi. My name is Di'onne, I just moved to Cali from L.A and its my first day at St John High" I managed to gulp out, i heard a few 'Duurrhs' and 'ooos'. 

"Is that it?" some short ass girl remarked as she smirked at me. Bitch. 

"uhh.. i love music, especially Jhene Aiko and Drake and i enjoy singing..." I slowly sat down and a few people clapped for me. That was so embarressing. Now you know why i hate drama? 

The girl next to me tapped me on the shoulder, what was her name again?.... Orphae. 

"Hey Di'onne, as you know im Orphae. I love your hair, is it natural??" She preemed. Did she seriously ask if my hair is real? "uh, yeah my hair is real. Im naturally a brunnete though, dyed it blonde last summer." I said. She grinned "I love it" I smiled at her, she seemed nice.

The bell rang and everyone rushed out of the door, I walked outside to the corridoor and checked my phone to see if i had any messaged from Carrissa or daddy. None. I locked off my phone and stepped out of the school gates. I spotted Orphae over by a bunch of people. She waved at me and signalled me to come over. I hesitated at first and looked around to see if Cass had came to pick me up, no sign of her car so i slumped over to Orphae.

"Hey girl!" She hugged me and i hugged her back, it was a bit awkward. I only just noticed how buff she was, she was darkskin, quite skinny but had curves, she had long black hair which i think is weave. She was about 2 inches taller than me. She was wearing a white flowy half top with some light blue jeans and some pradas. She looked nice. 

"Yo guys! This is Di'onne, she came here from L.A, aint she cute tho?" She said too cheerfully, everyones eyes locked on me. I smiled shyfully a little embarressed. Orphae continued talking.. "This is my squad, Ronny, Tiya, Niomi, Kellis and Remi". I nodded, trying to memorize who was who. Remi. He looked famaliar... 

*BEEP* My step mom pulled up across the street, i waved goodbye to everyone and rushed over to the car. Alisha was already sitting in the car stuck on her phone as always. I rolled my eyes. I buckled up and Carrissa started up the engine and drove off. 

"How was your first day girls?" My step mom asked. "It was okay" I replied dryly.

"Alisha?" she asked. Alisha slowly looked up from her phone as if it was painful to participate in the real world. Fucking hell. "Oh, um it was great" Alisha said, "Im glad we moved here" she added while cheesing. 

We pulled up in the driveway and i unlocked the door and K'marni came running up to me. I picked her up a kissed her on the lip. 

"How are you mamas?" I asked her. "Im good, i made loads of friends today at school, what about you di di?" she cooded " i made a few, go tell daddy im home" i put her down and she ran off. She was wearing a little yellow summer dress i bought her for her 6th birthday last month and a pair of white converse. 

I went upstairs into my bedroom, i had a 5 minuete shower because i felt a little hot and sweaty then put on a pair of hollister shorts and a plain tank top. I opened up my Macbook and logged into my Facebook account. I had 2 unread messages and 1 new friend request from Orphae Brandy. I opened up my new message and it was from my ex boyfriend, Donte. We were togther for 8 months and he was my first love. But i knew our relationship was too perfect and found him in his moms house fucking some skanky hoe on the couch. He begged for me back and blamed everything on the drink and how i wouldnt give him some so he needed to. Chaa who do you i am?

It read:

Young Stunna' Donte- Yoo b, so is this how you play your man? Moving away?? You know i miss you baby. Come up and see a man 

I ignored it. Then i accepted Orphaes request and logged out. 

 Picture of Orphae to the side ;*

 -Marnieee x