two

A/N: please dont let this story flop, bcos Aron deserves loooove. :)))

"Oppa, where are you bringing me?" I rolled my eyes, as I withdraw my hand from my brother's grip. Damn, my wrist hurts. "You can't just drag me and say nothing.

"Oh, right." He said. He looked uneasy though and I have no idea why he's acting like this. Like he isn't on his right state.

"Is there any problem?" I asked.

"Can you help me choose a ring?" He asked.

A ring? "Are you - "

He smiled and nodded. "Yes. I'll be proposing to Yeri tonight. So I badly need my lil sister's help. Will you help me?"

I nodded, enthusiastically. "Of course, brother." I was getting jumpy and excited about this. I mean, he is going to propose and I'm sure Yeri unnie's gonna say yes and they will get marry and have kids and live happily.

They both look so good together. I met Yeri unnie several times already and I can tell that she is a good person and a good influence to my brother. Because ever since they dated, my brother looked so much happier then.

"Have you chosen already?" He asked.

I shook my head. Well, I've never thought choosing a ring could be this hard. I have no idea what Yeri unnie wants, I mean, we went out and shop before, but ugh, this is still hard.

"Hey, Baekho!" I heard someone called my brother.

My Brother is like a celebrity. Not because he can be seen in tv, but because there's a lot of people who knows hin as a CEO. He has lots of eyes everywhere, that is why I'm afraid to mess up and the main reason why Soojung calls me Miss Goody Goody.

They were talking, and I did not bother listening, so I kept on scanning all the rings that was displayed. Uhm, I need something elegant and somehow pure that would suit Yeri unnie's personality, or maybe a fierce one, since she has this kind of bold personality.

Found it. I smiled to myself, as I called the sales person and pointed the ring. It's a gold pleated ring with a small and bits of diamond in the center of it. "Oppa look."

"Anyway, I want you to meet my Sister, Aron." He said, then pat my hair.

"Oppa, not my hair." I rolled my eyes.

"She looks just like you." The other guy commented.

Duh, obviously, we're siblings. I cleared my throat and turn my back to them, "I'm Kang Raina."

"Kwak Aron." He smiled, and offers me his hand which I gladly took.

But that name sounded so familiar.

"You looked familiar too." He said.

Oh fudge??????? Is he???????

"Have we meet?" He asked.

"I think you haven't met. My sister's face looks just like a commoner." I glared when My brother said that. How could he? But one the other sode, that saved me. How could he remember something that happened half year ago? Seriously? "I'll just pay for this. Wait here, Raina."

I just nodded.

"I think we did meet. I just can't recall when." He continues to say, and smiled.

"It'd be better not to remember it." I mumbled.

"But I just did, baby." He smirked.

A/N: a little spoiler for Sexy Bandit's next chapter. :))))